• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What happens after a GHB overdose?

crossypup

Greenlighter
Heres a brief summary of what happened. On Wednesday March 15th I accidentally overdosed when mixing GHB with alcohol alone in my apartment. As I was falling asleep I knew this was different than just a G nap and put myself in recovery position. I came too in agonizing pain with laboured breathing and nausea. I almost fell back asleep but I dragged myself to the bathroom to vomit. I would have called the ambulance but I couldn't remember the number. The passing out and hallucinations and puking continued for hours. The next day when I could walk I had a friend take me to the hospital they didn't check much he said he thought I'd be fine by the next day.
I've gotten a bit better I'm no longer slurring or stuttering, but I can't concentrate properly and my memory feels shot. Does any body know if this will get better or do I have brain damage? I've done a lot of digging and most posts and searches just talk about what happens during an overdose or what a hospital can do for you during one. I just want to know if this is going to be forever.

Woah. I've od'd a shitload of times on ghb. And ghb and alcohol just seems to magically remove my clothes, like clock work every single time. You should see a doctor cuz I've never seen or heard of anybody having any sort of lasting effects like the ones you shared with us. Please do everyone a favor and don't mix g with alcohol your lucky you didn't die.

googling your symptoms is a surefire way to believing you have them
get assessed by a medical professional
but trust me, coming from someone who has BD from an OD, you wouldnt even notice your brain was damaged as you'd be so out of touch with everything