• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What ever happened to flakka? (Alpha-PVP)

Hey, bluelight. I'm the guy with the thread who's done multiple Ibogaine floods and I'm still waiting on my rootbark to come to microdose. I'm kind of struggling and I hope it makes it here in time. I will keep that thread updated, just in case it could potentially help someone else out of the same mental hell that I'm in. All I ask is that whatever you believe in, can you please send some positivity my way? I don't really want to die yet and I'm just getting to talk to you wonderful people.

Anyway, has anyone here ever experimented with Alpha-PVP aka "Flakka"? It appeared all over the streets of South Florida when I was doing one of my rehab tours down there and I actually first heard of it in jail where people were smoking it in there.

People in the hoods down there were putting it inside cigarettes and smoking it and I saw 30+ year crack smokers put down crack and become "Flakka heads". I, of course ended up shooting some up but it made me nearly suicidal one time as I remember people pulling me off the train tracks. I was also homeless for a while at that point though. My memory of it is somewhat vague at this point.

The whole thing was very bizarre and then the stuff just kind of disappeared. I mean, this stuff was everywhere down there for a while. Dirt cheap, like $5 bags. It seemed to really explode around 2015. The thing that is weird to me is that this stuff was all over the streets down there practically overnight and then it just completely disappeared. I haven't been in Florida in years but everyone I've talked to down there said that they haven't seen or heard about it in years either. It was everywhere in 2015 and there were news stories about it and you'd even see people freaking out on the streets regularly on it. I did see a couple stories on some big busts but still..

Really brings out the conspiracy theorist in me. Could this possibly have been released in a more modern MK Ultra type approach to study people's behavior on it? It all seemed to happen so quickly. I'm interested to hear what some of you think. There's bound to be people on here that witnessed what I did down there. I probably even know a bunch of you lol.

It's just was scheduled in Asia and they stopped producing it and went to the next bathsalt.
That makes sense but no new bath salt equivalent analog ever appeared again on the street down there. I'm sure there are plenty more around in more drug savvy communities but Alpha-PVP was everywhere in the low income areas of Palm Beach and Broward Counties for about a year and half. That's the part that's weird to me. The way it just took over for a while and nearly replaced crack (which was by far the biggest inner city drug). It was a strange time that just came and went with no replacements.
It's just was scheduled in Asia and they stopped producing it and went to the next bathsalt.

That makes sense but no new bath salt equivalent analog ever appeared again on the street down there. I'm sure there are plenty more around in more drug savvy communities but Alpha-PVP was everywhere in the low income areas of Palm Beach and Broward Counties for about a year and half. That's the part that's weird to me. The way it just took over for a while and nearly replaced crack (which was by far the biggest inner city drug). It was a strange time that just came and went with no replacements.
You do have a point. No other bathsalt really replaced the user base that used flakka. Bathsalts persisted in South Florida but more in the rave scene...not the street junkie scene you are talking about.

Not sure why this happened. Dealers could've easily just replaced flakka with the next bathsalts and the users wouldn't have cared or noticed the difference.

I think the amount of crack in south Florida and the fact the crack is just a way better drug just filled the void...i think most flakka users probably would've preferred meth or crack...which there is plenty of in palm beach (lived there during the Golden days of roxi 30s)...had moved about bybthe time flakka hit the scene.

...but crack was always super popular in those parts and pretty good quality.

It's just the cycle of quasi legal RC's. New chem come out and is widely sold whether or not it is a good or safe drug. the gov't catches on to the drug, drug gets banned, new chem comes out...

You do have a point. No other bathsalt really replaced the user base that used flakka. Bathsalts persisted in South Florida but more in the rave scene...not the street junkie scene you are talking about.

Not sure why this happened. Dealers could've easily just replaced flakka with the next bathsalts and the users wouldn't have cared or noticed the difference.

I think the amount of crack in south Florida and the fact the crack is just a way better drug just filled the void...i think most flakka users probably would've preferred meth or crack...which there is plenty of in palm beach (lived there during the Golden days of roxi 30s)...had moved about bybthe time flakka hit the scene.

...but crack was always super popular in those parts and pretty good quality.
Yeah, crack was always king in those parts of south Florida and it still remained around during the Flakka years but the insane uptick of Flakka usage and supply for that short amount of time is wild. I saw it everywhere in Broward and Palm Beach and even up to Port Saint Lucie. Eventually everybody did just go back to crack. There was always cheap, high quality crack if you knew where to look.

I just missed the golden 30 years or kind of caught the tail end of it. It was all about D's (8mg hydromorphone) when I first got down there. Cheaper to go to OT in Miami when you just don't give a fuck. I had some dark days down there lol.

It's just the cycle of quasi legal RC's. New chem come out and is widely sold whether or not it is a good or safe drug. the gov't catches on to the drug, drug gets banned, new chem comes out...
I get what you're saying. I've seen numerous examples of that myself. They used to sell bath salt at these smoke shops by where I lived with all the different JWH spices or "K2". When they made it illegal the cops raided all the stores. All that spice/K2 stuff stuck around though.

This Flakka thing is just different because it wasn't sold in any stores. It's like it was just dropped into all of the various hoods of South Florida. $5 and $10 baggies were floating around where crack, pills, and dope always were. Then it was just gone. It's a pretty weird period of time in south Florida.

Yeah, crack was always king in those parts of south Florida and it still remained around during the Flakka years but the insane uptick of Flakka usage and supply for that short amount of time is wild. I saw it everywhere in Broward and Palm Beach and even up to Port Saint Lucie. Eventually everybody did just go back to crack. There was always cheap, high quality crack if you knew where to look.

I just missed the golden 30 years or kind of caught the tail end of it. It was all about D's (8mg hydromorphone) when I first got down there. Cheaper to go to OT in Miami when you just don't give a fuck. I had some dark days down there lol.
What was going on in Overtown? They were selling Roxy 30s.down there?

Anyhow I'd rather just pay more in wpb than risk going to OT.

Sending you some positive energy <3

As far as a-pvp goes, it became scheduled quite some time ago. I fucked with it plenty when it was prevalent, as well as mdpv prior, snorted and smoking.

Pretty fun stuff, but the one that got me most serious was a-php.

Something about it was just better imo, and I got sucked into using huge amounts of it for so damn long. I would get 5 gram bags every couple days or whatever.

The size of the IV shots I took of that stuff were honestly so large that I'm extremely apprehensive to even mention the dosage, and it's been that way for awhile.

That stuff took me further than many, many other things.

Heaven and hell.

a-phip is the comparable one now that is I guess circling the rounds and is legal for the time being. I haven't tried it.

But I did do a renaissance of some a-php a few weeks ago.

Was as good as I remember, but I kept to snorting it and smoking it, so nothing really devolved terribly and I didn't have large amounts of it.

Flakka was never for the people using it, it was for the demons who lust for posession of a material body.

Personally, more so than demonic possession, I'd guess that the bizarre shit that happened to high dose a-pvp users stems from its startlingly affinity for muscarinic receptors (in the nanomolar affinity, something like 100nM @ M2). You go on a multigram binge for three days, not only are you psychotic from the stimulant induced sleep and nutritional deficits, you've also essentially taken a handful of benadryl due to it's pronounced anticholinergic properties. Thus it is a potent and highly compulsive stimulant and also a deliriant at high dose.

Personally i liked a-pvp and found it weirdly relaxing (i also find crack relaxing) and never had any issues with it, but i never went on multiday benders.

Last edited:
What was going on in Overtown? They were selling Roxy 30s.down there?

Anyhow I'd rather just pay more in wpb than risk going to OT.
I was going there for dope or "boy" as you guys call it. I'd already long crossed that line and I ironically never had a problem in Overtown but I usually had someone I knew waiting. I wasn't a local but I was down there long enough to find some decent stuff in Lake Worth and WPB (even some tar) but rarely anything that great and always expensive. I also ran into more problems in Palm Beach believe it or not lol.

I'm originally from the northeast and was used to cheap dope and pills kind of being overlooked but Dilaudids were nice for a rush and an hour or two if I had enough cash and Opanas were gold when I could find them. All of this is was years ago now and pretty much everyone that I went to OT with or ran around with has died of an OD by now. I've gotten lucky so many times. I'm beyond tired of it.

Sending you some positive energy <3

As far as a-pvp goes, it became scheduled quite some time ago. I fucked with it plenty when it was prevalent, as well as mdpv prior, snorted and smoking.

Pretty fun stuff, but the one that got me most serious was a-php.

Something about it was just better imo, and I got sucked into using huge amounts of it for so damn long. I would get 5 gram bags every couple days or whatever.

The size of the IV shots I took of that stuff were honestly so large that I'm extremely apprehensive to even mention the dosage, and it's been that way for awhile.

That stuff took me further than many, many other things.

Heaven and hell.
Thank you.

I've only done the street flakka which was likely just Alpha-PVP but who knows cause most of the molly I was shooting ended up being methylone or ethylone lol. After shooting the coke down there I went through some bad binges with shooting stimulants and specifically the A PVP felt demonic. I was also just around a lot of bad shit I guess. I nearly always regretted it. My brain was more wired towards opiates and benzos which has clearly fucked me for half my life. I'm just trying to make it another day at this point.

Thank you.

I've only done the street flakka which was likely just Alpha-PVP but who knows cause most of the molly I was shooting ended up being methylone or ethylone lol. After shooting the coke down there I went through some bad binges with shooting stimulants and specifically the A PVP felt demonic. I was also just around a lot of bad shit I guess. I nearly always regretted it. My brain was more wired towards opiates and benzos which has clearly fucked me for half my life. I'm just trying to make it another day at this point.
You'' get there dude, just hang on tight, and do the next right thing.

Anyway, has anyone here ever experimented with Alpha-PVP aka "Flakka"? It appeared all over the streets of South Florida when I was doing one of my rehab tours down there and I actually first heard of it in jail where people were smoking it in there.
Good thread topic. I had been wondering this myself, actually, but I don't have any firsthand experiences with Flakka to relate (though I've tried similar drugs, like MDPV in 2008-era "bath salts.")

Other places around the country had local waves of a-PVP use, but I think it was only called Flakka in South Florida. I wonder why that was? It also seemed to be the biggest a-PVP scene by far, with more organized distribution. I knew some people who injected a-PVP around 2013, but it was in a rural area and someone would just order 10g from China to supply the circle of users.

The rise and fall of the drug in So. Florida is confusing to me. Cocaine and methamphetamine were already pretty widespread/cheap/pure in that region back in 2015 and not much has changed, AFAICT. I wonder who was responsible for the decision to double-down on Flakka in So. Florida and where/how they got their supply....

Years ago I stopped breaking the law and my opioids come from the medical establishment now. Im.beyond tired of it.

It was less stressful dealing with a gang member with a gun in his waistband than the fucking pharmacies and doctors that treat you worse than fucking Street gangs.

At least I knew the meds were incoming 100% if my money was right. Thats all put the window now.
Opiod dependency is hell regardless. I know what you mean though. I once had a subutex/klonopin script from a doctor down there and he refused to continue seeing me after I missed an appointment because I was in rehab. I even called like a week earlier to cancel it. I was almost arrested for going to his office unannounced multiple times when I was dopesick and on the street and just begging for the script. Even the pettiest or cruelest of dealers that I've had over the years would never have refused me coming back with money.

The only true relief that I have had was after my Ibogaine floods but I needed to use that period of time to improve my life and break away from negativity. I did pretty well after my second one for a few years but now I'm just trying to scrape by until the rootbark gets here. I had a solid couple months where I put down everything after this last flood, including cigs but one by one I picked them all back up. Benzos also get me bad cause I've always had trouble sleeping.

I don't know your whole situation but I feel like I can relate to quite a bit of it. I wish you the best with everything and hope you can come out on top.

Last edited:
It is very widely consumed in Belarus and Russia. An average of $ 25 per gram . As you dec, it is among the most sold products on the Russian Darknet Market. I've been in this terrible situation for a while.