EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

(technically Tosca not K&D)

if you don't like Kruder and Dorfmeister that means we can't be friends anymore, sorry

Last edited:

He exists in a world beyond your world...
We only fantasize, he does it, he lives a life where nothing is beyond him...

Great movie, little cheesey though... still great

@I_Hate_This_Place

Synthwave used to be good, I enjoy Boy Harsher's tracks. ''Deep Well'' it's a good example of synthwave, it's a track by them. It's a duo -- man/women -- . I left synthwave many years ago because it became dubstep, for me at least. Take this as constructive judgment. The whole movement emerged into goth rock and goth rock nowadays it's dull except for older tracks.

@I_Hate_This_Place

Synthwave used to be good, I enjoy Boy Harsher's tracks. ''Deep Well'' it's a good example of synthwave, it's a track by them. It's a duo -- man/women -- . I left synthwave many years ago because it became dubstep, for me at least. Take this as constructive judgment. The whole movement emerged into goth rock and goth rock nowadays it's dull except for older tracks.

Noted. Generally speaking it's a nostalgia thing in my case. Most of what I listen to in the 'Electronic' genres is stuff I listened to when I was younger. If it's a newer release again generally speaking it's a new release from a band I listened to when I was younger. Rose colored glasses & such. :)
As for Boy Harsher; I've heard the name but am not familiar with the artist & track you speak of. I'll have to give it a listen. (y)
IIRC you've posted some ambient stuff recently in various threads. As for myself I generally don't listen to that much ambient as I tend to prefer music with vocals but I do enjoy some. Regardless I would agree with you in that a majority of what your refer to as 'nowadays' is indeed quite dull. :\