What drugs have you snorted?

Methamphetamine
Ecstasy (burns like hell!)
Heroin (tastes like total shite!)
Adderall
Xanax (didn't do anything actually)
2c-I (burns the worst of all!)
Cocaine
Morphine (Taking orally is so much better IMO..)
Ketamine
5htp (Worst idea ever.. friend and I were rolling and she breaks open one of those htp caps and was all, "Let's bring our roll up sooo hard right now." Lol)

i will rephrase i have snorted

adderall
ritalin
dexedrine
focalin
valium
xanax
oxycontin
heroin
cocaine
mdma
suboxone
heroin
my dumb younger days
elavil
hydrocodone
paxil
zoloft

Heroin, Oxy 80s.. percs. etc.. any opiate that i can crush up.. actually have an 8p oxy right now too bad im on methadone so it wont work for me its a waste..

mdma
cocaine
amphetamine
xanax
valium
klonopin
percocet
vicodin
kif (from the bottom of a weed grinder on a dare, didn't get anything out of it)
aspirin (sold to me as generic amp, still pissed about it)

2C-E
2C-I
2C-B
5-MEO-DMT
4-HO-MET
Codeine (stupid idea)
cocaine
speed
buprenorphine
morphine (stupid)
heroin
alprazolam
diazepam
phenazepam (and other benzos... stupid)
MDMA
MDA
Ketamine

euh, cant remember any more

Alprazolam (no good)
(dex-)Amphetamine
Clonazepam (better to go oral :p)
Cocaine
Hydromorphone (wish I could find more of this)
Ketamine
MD**
(dex-)Methylphenidate
Oxycodone
Temazepam (no good)
Zolpidem Tartrate (noooooo good)

Coke-- HATE THAT SHIT DRUG
Heroin-- One time and LOVED IT, WHICH IS WHY I NEVER DID IT AGAIN
Adderall--Pointless because I hated the high when done that way and would prefer to just eat it. It also gave me a monster headache and it does not absorb well through the mucous membranes. Plus guilt because I had quit cocaine for a long time at that point. And it is prescribed to me.
Oxycontin--Okay buzz, but didn't really understand the hype surrounding it. Why does it make you feel stimulated right after and then sleepy and nauseated later? Like heroin? Try again. No way.
Ecstasy--Waste because it comes on quick but doesn't last as long
Blue Xanax--Years ago...LOL. That was stupid. I was blowing blue shit out my nose for days.
Ritalin--HATED IT...like cocaine?? No way. I didn't feel anything. I had chest pains, took a Klonopin and blacked the fuck out. Ended up taking a bunch of KPINS and had no idea why I took so many and no memory of it. Thanks to my friend on that one. Maybe I snorted too much? Dunno. I don't know the dosages on that particular med and he just laid out a pile of it. I was having KPIN withdrawals at the time so that was not so smart. Then I had to pick up my script at the pharm even though I was trying not to do that. (Xanax works better for me anyway, so on that now.) Stupid. Scared of it ever since. That never, ever happened on Adderall.

Last edited:
2C-I
Adderall
Methamphetamine
Ritalin
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Cocaine
Morphine
MDMA
Zoloft (lol)

Snorted zoloft when I was about 13 on a dare and it was the single most painful experience I've ever inflicted on my sinuses.

Just two: Cocaine and Klonopin. The K-pin burned like a motherfucker, too, probably not as much as other drugs would though.

Last edited:
I thought that I snorted lots of them till now...The question is, how many lines per

I have snorted all kinds of pills extacy etc, combined with coke and the end of the day and then let's say 1 pm of the same party of the night before I take ketamine, that makes all the other drugs I took before explode (including alcohol and dope of course.

In a list:
Exctacy
Amphetamine
Caffeine pills (honestly don't know why)
MDMA
Cocaine
Ketamine

Most of the heavy parties, all combined each one has it's stage or space in the night

MDMA
2CE
2CI
Ritalin
Fuckin' nutmeg
Cocaine
Ketamine
Nicotine tablet (dont know if that counts)
Various rank legals
Caffeine
Pills (MD)
2cB
Mephedrone
Paracetamol

2- CB Is the most painfull thing you could ever want to pot up your nose.
But it's worth it!