• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. We Know About Your Cocaine Habit

Dude this should seriously be apart of the American routine
...take a bunch of drugs. I mean we can make PLENTY of these drugs. Legalize an put over the counter. All the negatives of drug use come from the laws that govern them. You feel tired? Pick up some adderall xr at Walmart an feeling sick? Well we have a wide variety of opiates which will literally cure every symptom.

Ahhh one day.

Methylphenidate
Test E,Cyp , Prop
Oxymethalone
Cocaine HCL
4-MMC
codeine
Diazepam
Pyrazolam
Zopiclone

Dude this should seriously be apart of the American routine
...take a bunch of drugs. I mean we can make PLENTY of these drugs. Legalize an put over the counter. All the negatives of drug use come from the laws that govern them. You feel tired? Pick up some adderall xr at Walmart an feeling sick? Well we have a wide variety of opiates which will literally cure every symptom.

Ahhh one day.

Bring the 1800s(and early 1900s) back lol.

last week;

mushrooms(Psilocybin)
alcohol
phenibut
flubromazepam
cocaine
etizolam
kratom
ethylphenidate
hash / weed

These lists are depressing. I remember having tons and tons of almost whatever I needed whenever I needed it. Those days are long gone unfortunately.
Kratom
codeine(made me remember how much i hate it)
cigarettes.....
God that's lame.

^ no caffeine or likewise weak semi-non-drugs? Props! I cant do that.

My last week was same as usual, refer to my previous post in this thread if curious.

^i had caffeine and various random otc herbs that don't really get you high.

Word. I have a hard time without caffeine or other bullshit. "Drugs" but not really drugs. Still prepping for a non drugged week myself... control of the self equals difficult.

Family fluff white on white acid and some good midgrade buds
By the way that lsd was tested with ehrlich so i know it was real and some wierd shit it was. Lol
It was like a battle in my brain

Alcohol, Adderall, Marijuana (buds/wax), cigarettes, mirtazapine and caffeine.
It's been boring.

Last edited:
Cannabis, tobacco, diazepam. Got a seroquel script, fuck DAT tho. Got that dihydrocodeine cause I just blew $179 on a visit to the shrink who knows even less than me :( Just gimme Selegiline...