• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. We Know About Your Cocaine Habit

Aww, dude, I'm drunk and been this way and or on subs all weekend. Got some Oxy for whenever my suboxones wear off!

cocaine, alprazolam, clonazepam and of course, booze and cigarettes

it's been one week without weed and thank god i already feel more sane and less paranoid, if anyone cares

cocaine, alprazolam, clonazepam and of course, booze and cigarettes

it's been one week without weed and thank god i already feel more sane and less paranoid, if anyone cares

Congratulations. I've seen weed effect some people's mental state negatively. It's a small percentage but its there. If I smoke too much I often stop sleeping very much.

thanks for the words man

i see what you mean. most my friends smoke weed all day everyday, i did that for some time already, but tbh it was leaving me crazy. i have one friend who feels the same way about weed too. different brains i guess. hard to stay off of it because it's just everywhere all the time - today i was coming back home and this dude on my street asked me where he could get some weed or if i had some with me. had he asked me like a month ago i'd light up with him - , but thankfully, i've been managing to stay off of it.

peace!

hydrocodone
morphine
gabbapentin
tizanidine
caffeine
alcohol
cannabis
2c-b
ketamine

hydrocodone
morphine
gabbapentin
tizanidine
caffeine
alcohol
cannabis
2c-b
ketamine

i envy you for your easy access to ketamine and so many yummy psychedelics, not to mention your hydrocodone and morphine scripts. your posts in this thread always make me super jelly.

Cannabis
Hydrocodone
Alprazolam
Tar Heroin (Leave it to a high dose of Alprazolam to make you think its ok to do some heroin for the 1st time in months)
Caffeine
Nicotine

Adderall, alcohol, 25?-NBOMe, hydroxyzine, OxyContin, mirtazapine, melatonin, caffeine, cigarettes, DXM, Depakote, ibuprofen and marijuana. Maybe more...

Beer coffee diazepam marijuana tobacco

Adult life is much easier for me to handle with these things

Simply some:
caffeine,
cannabis,
hydromorphone,
codeine,
clonazepam,
some weird ketamine analogue...

~Verri

This is probably gonna be my most intense list yet:

Cannabis (in literally any form you can think of)
Ketamine
Mescaline (synthetic and also via san pedro tea)
Allyescaline
Mushrooms
LSD
DMT
MDA
Diazepam
Tobacco
Coffee/Tea

Haven't had any alcohol at all this week.

Kratom, marijuana, alcohol, 5-MeO-MiPT, Methoxetamine, and today 4- fluoro-amphetamine for my first time (like it better than adderall or dexamphet so far!). Realized I need to quit dissociatives, theyve done a lot to help me but my MXE use escalated a lot over the last few months and it really fucked with my head, causing some embarassing behavior. I cant go to that beautiful surreal place anymore, as much as i want to, its bad for me and could easily destroy me. Also decided the most i can use psychedelics now is once a month, ive done a lot of tripping so if im gonna keep doing it i need to be more responsible and balanced with it. This will ultimately make it more beneficial and make my trips better too, i know this.