• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done This Week? v. Bromo- what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.5 days but still
0.15g of shit quality cocaine
150mg-180mg crystal methamphetamine
3mg xanax
90ug-110ug LSD
30mg+/- DMT
alcohol
cannabis
cigarettes
caffeine
25mg tazadone

Plenty of Xanax, smoked plenty of cannabis, tonight I'm tripping on acid, and the daily nicotine intake. Woo.

Methamphetamine
Carfentanil (vaped)
Diacetylmorphine
Methadone
Mirtazapine
Gabapentin
Cannabis
11-OH-THC
Nicotine/Harmala alkaloids
Clonazepam
Alprazolam
LSD-25
Methocarbamol
Diazepam
Hydroxyzine
Ethanol
Passionflower Extract
Valerian
Melatonin
Bupropion
Metoprolol

Last edited:
Low-dose alcohol
Cannabis flowers and shatter
Kratom
Clonazolam
Amphetamine salts (a 5mg piece off of a 30mg tablet that's been sitting around for a year)
Mushroom microdose
Green tea (caffeine and good old L-theanine)

Shitloads of 3-mmc crystals, 6-apb very high potency, o-pce very triply, eph to get my thoughts sorted, plenty of metocin or 4- ho-met and plenty -lsd hash weed, sky high herbal blend, Valium , Xanax, loprazolam and tramadol
That's it folks

Oxycodone,
O-desmethyltramadol,
Suboxone,
Bromazepam,
Amphetamine,
(Nicotine & Caffeine)

I think that's everything.

^^ that will work! . I had Ketamine, IR Dexedrine and Valium, at the same time.

So

Ketamine
Valium
Dexedrine
Lyrica
Dank Marijuana
Nicoteine
Caffeine

A massive dose of LSD (2000mics or thereabouts, after having a bottle of liquid acid spilt on me at Glastonbury festival, I can never really take too much). Loads of ketamine (no idea how much, 3 day bender). 4-FA, speed, cocaine, and tried a sample of a-pvp. Don't think I will ever purchase that one, proper filthy drug. This is a bit more than usual BTW!

propylhexedrine.and yes,you can extract and smoke by rubbing the goo on a smoke.i liked it.

A massive dose of LSD (2000mics or thereabouts, after having a bottle of liquid acid spilt on me at Glastonbury festival, I can never really take too much). Loads of ketamine (no idea how much, 3 day bender). 4-FA, speed, cocaine, and tried a sample of a-pvp. Don't think I will ever purchase that one, proper filthy drug. This is a bit more than usual BTW!

The acid got spilled into your mouth?

Well, it works transdermally as well. :D But I guess he could've washed that off before even close to all of it got absorbed.

I know its transdermal bioavailability has been confirmed (Hofmann himself accidentally ingested it in such a way), however the amount needed for an equipotent dose compared to oral administration is just so fucking high. 2000ug would probably feel more like 200ug, or less. Kind of a waste :(

OT:

valium, lucky strikes, tea.

My week consists of two main activities I partake in daily... smoking cigarettes and smokin meth. Wish it was more colorful like other entries I see but those are the only two I need. And if we're including everything I might as well mention caffeine. And I think I drank a 40 oz but that must've been the week before. Days merge together when you're up for most of them..

Last edited:
Crystal D-methamphetamine
Methadone
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Gabapentin
Methocarbamol
Gabapentin
Hydroxyzine
Mirtazapine (a TeCA/tetracyclic antidepressant, but has an affinity for mu and kappa opioid receptors)
Cannabis
Nicotine
Coffee
Pussy/sex with my gf, close enough to a high IME/O

Last edited:
1 hit of LSD
0.5g dried San Pedro
0.5mg xanax
Like 3 beers
Cannabis flower, wax, RSO, & CBD concentrate
Cigarettes
Caffeine