• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done In The Past Week? v. In Aspen, the coke does you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I admit it, my dad did buy me a beer tonight with dinner, so I guess my streak is over.

But those 7 or 8 days were indeed a trip. Maybe someday I'll get a longer streak. I know it had been well over a year, and maybe a few years since I had that sort of mental cleanliness before this past week.

FWIW, the sobriety was not chosen. Haha :(

You know, I admit it, my dad did buy me a beer tonight with dinner, so I guess my streak is over.

But those 7 or 8 days were indeed a trip. Maybe someday I'll get a longer streak. I know it had been well over a year, and maybe a few years since I had that sort of mental cleanliness before this past week.

FWIW, the sobriety was not chosen. Haha :(

Are you wanting to get clean then?

My "sobriety" is not chosen, either... I mean, I have some shit I could abuse or whatever but it's retarded high school shit, my girlfriend is all 'proud' of me, but I'm just counting the days till I win the lottery or refill my script... :p

I'm flat broke, and even if I had cash, all my sources are pretty much dried up. I don't enjoy being clean, but it's a neat little challenge. Alcohol doesn't really interest me all that much, I mean I have plenty of moonshine and gin but I'd rather do a few bags and smoke some chronic. I know being drug-free is for the better in the long run, as being dependent on anything blows so hard. I should start going to therapy for my anxiety so I can get some pills :D Just kidding.

just alcohol, nicotine, and caffiene

glad I stopped using MXE, my head and body feel much better and my mood has improved a lot

What drug(s) did you last take, legal or not?

So, what did you last take?

For me total today:

-150mg Wellbutrin XL
-60mg Cymbalta
-multivitamin (lol)
-1mg Klonopin
-400mg Tramadol
-4500mg Gabapentin
-2 hits of green goodness

I still feel sober. :(

I drank a bottle of wine last night, so Alcohol. I've smoked two cigarettes today so nicotine too. 8)

I will be indulging in staggered high doses of Dihydrocodeine and moderate doses of Tramadol tomorrow, can't wait! :) <3

Ketamine
Hash
Nitrous Oxide
Speed
LSD
GHB
Nicotine

Interesting week..

Nothing so far. Waiting for Friday when my guy gets more, and then it'll be oxies and cigarettes. I never smoke cigs unless I'm on oxycodone.

Vyvanse
Adderall
Cannabis
Caffeine/nicotine/alcohol
I was able to pass the UA with synthetic urine. A truly nervewracking experience this time- the place I used to take them at didn't have anyone accompany me to the bathroom or take any precautions to guarantee an authentic sample. This facility had someone go into the bathroom with me and they tried to watch me. I still got away with it. The stress of both having to conceal it and the possibility of catching another felony charge makes me not want to try that route again. My PO warned me that I'm going to have to take another UA in July because one of my cases is ending. I'm going to be legitimately clean this time. One more day of enjoying some herb for about a month....

Status
Not open for further replies.