• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drugs Have You Done In The Past Week? v. In Aspen, the coke does you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill add that it was a doctor ordered test, although Im really skinny but I do not exercise at all and at the time was diet was terrible. Twas an interesting result haha. I had done Cocaine that same day that I smoked but I know traces of Cocaine from one use will disappear that fast, in most cases.

Ill add that it was a doctor ordered test, although Im really skinny but I do not exercise at all and at the time was diet was terrible. Twas an interesting result haha. I had done Cocaine that same day that I smoked but I know traces of Cocaine from one use will disappear that fast, in most cases.

i've also done that, lol went to an outpatient rehab meeting coked out and got tested later but came up clean.

Testosterone Propionate 700mg/week
Caffeine 200mg/day
Lisdextroamphetamine 70-90mg a day
Clonazepam 2-3mg (depends on how much it takes to sleep)

Renz, do you use the benzo PRN or ED? As a major CNS depressant I can't help but think you're denying yourself of a lot of the Test benefits by taking it, especially one with a long half life like klonopin. It may not be as bad as alcohol for BBing, but it's up there...

Nicotine/tobacco
Zoloft
Caffeine
Alcohol
Cannabis (got free shit all week!! =D)
Heroin (got free bags! So awesome!!)

Yeah this week was the best <3

I've smoked a fair amount of pot the past week.

havent done anything else in a little over a month, no desire to

been a very borring week drug wise just my perscriptions
morphine
hydrocodone
gabbapentin

need some dissasociatives and cannabinoids in me

Ive come up negative 3 days after smoking.

I once failed a test from my doctor after 2 1/2s of not smoking but at the time I was smoking real heavly and that entire 2 1/2 weeks I didn't smoke I pretty did not leave my bed because I was extreamly sick. It was a pretty high end test too; it cost fucking $850. Other times after I have passed after just a week.

Last edited:
meth,and my fair share of pot and hash (the best hash ive ever had), i keep planning on doing mushrooms, but the set and setting is never right. i've also been saving some MDMA but im prolly just gonna give it away.

this week,

started on the coke first 2 days, magic the third and forth, mxe and ket the last three days. a few zoplicone and plenty of cheese and a four day kip

Nothing 8o

I mean it! Nothing! My brain feels so weird. It's been years since I've had this kind of neuronal real estate.

Pot, 3-meo-pcp (that is probably actually 4-meo-pcp), mephedrone - for the last time, to hell with that shit, i say it every time but just taking it irritates me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.