• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have made you cry and why

The only time I've cried while under the influence of a drug was on Norcos. They have a depressive effect on me for some reason. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if that's a general conception.

DMT - the beauty of infinity

Heroin, OxyContin & Xanax - the physical, psychological and spiritual pain of WD

Opiates man..not quite cryin but I sure as fuck wanted to.

The hopeless ness restless legs body pain/cramps puking the shits the crazings.

I smoked some salvia and listen to eno's here come the warm jets and cryed cause I'm a worthless peice of shit drug addicted screwup. Heroin has made me cry many times from not having it.

I've cried from the crippling realization of just how badly addicted I was when opiate wds kicked in a few times.

I've cried many a time after exhaling the last hit of mdpv I had in my possession simply because I was sad I ran out of drugs :/

One time when my friend and I were on mushrooms his cat started running up to my leg and clawing at it. We were convinced that it was possessed by the devil so started crying about it, trying to figure out if we could call a priest to perform an exorcism on it.

Another time me and a coworker took some Vicodin at our employee Christmas party. We were feeling so 'merry' and that our lives were so great that we began to cry about it.

Mushrooms had me laughing so much that I was in tears. Then half an hour later I was pouring my soul out to a mate about my heroin addiction and the tears were less happy.

Mushrooms had me laughing so much that I was in tears.

Same for me, my tears were tears of laughter all the way through the trip though. I was tripping with a very good friend who was in my class on the year I started smoking herb, and guess what? He smoked too. We hung out all the time since then and our bond never really changed, eventhough I see him less now. Anyway, enough about why he's such a good mate. During the shroom trip we really could NOT stop laughing, everything was so extremely funny. Tears ran down my face (Far more tears than seemed natural, but that may have been some tactile effects from the psylocibine.) and he and I were just sitting there laughing at everything.

It felt like we were back in highschool, getting stoned the first few times before class which made us give the teacher some stupid ass replies that had the rest of us (we were a close group of 3 friends) almost fall off our chairs laughing. It was super obvious, but so damn fun.

Good times!

He's actually coming over in a few hrs, so I'm happy I'll be seeing him again. It's been a while. :)

Same for me, my tears were tears of laughter all the way through the trip though. I was tripping with a very good friend who was in my class on the year I started smoking herb, and guess what? He smoked too. We hung out all the time since then and our bond never really changed, eventhough I see him less now. Anyway, enough about why he's such a good mate. During the shroom trip we really could NOT stop laughing, everything was so extremely funny. Tears ran down my face (Far more tears than seemed natural, but that may have been some tactile effects from the psylocibine.) and he and I were just sitting there laughing at everything.

It felt like we were back in highschool, getting stoned the first few times before class which made us give the teacher some stupid ass replies that had the rest of us (we were a close group of 3 friends) almost fall off our chairs laughing. It was super obvious, but so damn fun.

Good times!

He's actually coming over in a few hrs, so I'm happy I'll be seeing him again. It's been a while. :)

That's how my last shroom trip was, except was at a festival. I just kept falling out of my seat laughing at our camp, then getting lost for hours. This was acid and shrooms and mdma tho, was a good time until day break....

Benzos, opiates and alcohol.

I'll never forget night before thanksgiving 2011. Crying bout some bitch I haven't seen since high school. Lmao

Or on dope/alcohol crying about how depressing it is to be a dope head and feel like you'll never make it out on top

this thread reminds me of a buddy who will gladly admit "whenever I hear a dead set on LSD I always cry tears of joy, it's just so fucking beautiful man! the jams! the jams!"

Alcohol and Acid. The latter from happiness as well as sadness. Once uncontrollably when tripping and came upon a dead stray dog that hung out at a pizza place where we hung out. Numerous times I was going to bring him home with me but never did and felt such remorse for not doing so that I could not overcome the sadness. A bad trip to say the least.

A JWH strain- it made me absolutely psychotic and have the worst panic attack I've ever had.

Benzos/Opiates- withdrawal

Alcohol- I don't know why but sometimes it just makes me cry about the most stupid things lol. It happens only if I drink right before my period though so I think it's hormonal.

Call me a hardass, or what have you, but.. no drugs has ever made me cry.. That's kind of ridiculous... I take drugs to be happy again

I've never cried from drugs either... I've certainly cried over benzos though, especially over the cycle of never-ending anxiety they sparked.

On my 17th birthday, Ket,cannabis,meth,mdma at then end of a 2 week long MDMA bender, i wont explain the reason and its the only time i recall crying on drugs. This is a weird thread.

LSD made me cry, because chemical bliss was the first time I had felt like smiling in years. Tears of joy.

the experiences that stick out most in my mind are: the night after I did 2,000 mgs of MDMA, I called my ex gf crying and super depressed. I had a horrendous trip of 4-aco-dmt where i realized how addicted i was and completely broke down. I also cried after having a panic attack after a night of LSD and cocaine and alcohol.