• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have made you cry and why

I guess I cried giving my boy a speech about his dope habit and our friendship last weekend, then punched a hole in his wall, mad drunk i dont remember.

Nope, although I hope to cry from laughing sometime on LSD as people have posted here. :)

haha...all of them at once point or another. alcohol is definitely the winner for bringing out the tears, meth a close second.

I dont even want to answer this because I dont want to think of how many drugs have made me cry. I am not the crying type either, when ive been using too many drugs then it all just comes out in tears whereas when I was younger it'd come out as violence but I cant afford to get arrested and I sub-consciously know that so I guess I ust cry. It hasnt happened recently but theres 2 drugs id hold resposible for this and those are meth and oxycontin, out of all the times ive cried on other drugs most of them would have had something to do with oxy also, and years ago when I used to abuse meth heavily id cry alot but I think that was also teenage angst. Often on psychedelics in shed a few tears because id unexpectedly get hit smack in the face with all the bad things id done recently in the end though it would turn out good.

I can see positives though, the fact that I havent cried at all lately makes me truely realize how fucked up opiate addiction is and just makes the urge to stay clean stronger.

I've cried coming down from speedy tabs in the past, but it was more like staring at a wall in a zombie state with a tears just leaking out. Stuff's dirty, I don't mess with it anymore.

I've also cried on speed comedowns if I'm super exhausted / blood sugar low because I haven't eaten anything.

And- am I the first one to say I've cried from weed? I really don't like the way it makes me feel. At all. And sometimes it brings out paranoia/ self loathing/ all sorts of bad feelings.

Im not a crying type of person, when i get depressed (I have constant depression at least to some extent) I just get very very quiet.
But when I realized that I was addicted to dope I cried a little after snorting a bag, and I cried when I tried to smoke some weed while w/d-ing pretty bad (terrible, terrible idea)
I also cried when i first did dxm, it was just horrendous ( 720 mgs for a first time user), I thought i was going to be like that forever

I've cried while coming down from coke, I hate coke comedowns :(

I cried once at the end of a high dose mushroom trip because I was afraid that I would never feel sober again.

And I cried once during a hippieflip because my friend had an emotional experience which turned my trip into an suicidal hell of introspection.

Edit: had not realized that people were considering what I call 'tearing up' crying. If I include that, I have laughed 'til I cried on mushrooms a few times, the most notable was with a friend and my dad at Bonnaroo '05, we just sat on the ground in front of Perpetual Groove and laughed for about half an hour. Good times.

Last edited:
God, once i wa stripping on shrooms and had thsi relationship with a girl i could see in my ceiling. When i was sobering up i felt like i had actually broken up with someone and hence blubbed. Oxy and H have made me cry to, well the lack thereof has i mean.

alcohol is deffo the main culprit, gin gets me...yuck, i do hate the stuff!!!
also i've cried sitting on a step on a mainroad on THE WORST COMEDOWN OF MY LIFE after some crazy speedy pills in ibiza trying to convice my poor best friend that i hated our season and i wanted to book flights home immediatly! thankfully she'd only had ket so told me to buck up and then i got better and continued in having the best summer of my life!

I cried on acid + shrooms when I went through the whole ego death thing, then couldn't remember who I was, who any of my friends were, or who any of my family was. I thought I was going to be crazy forever, and the only thing I'd ever hear again was the crazy shit coming out of my tv. Pretty sure it was on the disney channel somehow, but it kept rewinding and playing crazy government propaganda and I was freaking out. It was like one long commericial for part of the trip and I couldn't stop listening - not fun.

mass amounts of mushies with dxm and another time with GHB and mushies. INTENSE happiness :)

I cried the first time I used cannabis and speed together. It was probably the happiest moment of my life. Cannabis or speed taken alone doesn't usually make me overwhelmingly happy, but the combination definitely sparked something. I was in love with everything.. was even contemplating waking up my roommate (this was in the middle of the night) and just hugging him, although I realized how awkward that would have been and decided not to. :D

Being drunk and depressed has made me cry, as has the occasional MDMA comedown. After a few nights doing speed and getting no sleep I would cry at everything.

2c-e's made me cry with laughter on many an occasion, absolutely EVERYTHING seems hilarious on that stuff =D

I've felt fucking awful on shrooms, and after IVing a load of coke (ETA - different occasions, IVing coke while on shrooms would be a disaster!), but have been in that state where if you let yourself start crying you know you'll probably lose it completely, so you've just gotta lie there staring at the ceiling repeating in your head the mantra 'it's all gonna be ok, it's all gonna be ok..' 8)

Last night I cried after doing a half g of what was probably the best yay I've done to date combined with 3mg of hydromorphone, a couple beers, and some chronic. I was chillin with someone I don't know extremely well, but he kept rolling the nicest blunts, and every time I hit it my eyes watered. I guess it was the combo of being really high and everyone being unselfish and sharing their shit. Felt good man

LSD. Its the purest high. It makes me cry out of happiness and inner peace. Its like a spiritual force it saying "Its ok".

I love LSD. At times I have these internal conversations like "What do you want to do?" "What can I do?" "You can do anything".

alcohol made me cry out of disgust for myself

mdma made me cry in awe of the beauty it opened my eyes to

ive cried while drunk on many occasions, but i dont drink anymore. i cry occasionally while detoxing from heroin.

mescaline on my own walked for 11miles through sheep fields and was overcome be the beaty of it all.
and ayauhsca saw my girldfriend fly over me wearing a weird purple robe thing
kiss me on my nose and say 'the essence of love untill it dies' then float away

getting real drunk and fighting and causing an insane amount of damage to myself, others, and others property, ...waking up hours later wondering what the fuck causes me to act so violently and well, fuckin stupid
also on my way to detox from opiates seeing my mother cry. and my father.
getting arrested and beaten my cops, realizing how fucked up the world is..

wait a minute most of this shit isnt the drugs that made me cry, but shit i did to myself while on it..... i guess the only real time is on mushrooms when i lost control of my emotions and cried for no reason.