• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have made you cry and why

FlowMotion

Bluelight Crew
On LSD I cried because I saw fireworks and they were the most beautiful thing I ever saw

I also cried on LSD when I heard "I dream", it was the first time I really heard electronic music and ever since I have been hooked.

I cried on MDMA because of a massive anxiety attack :(

What about the rest of BL?

I don't really cry much, never cried "from a drug" per se. Cried while ripped on opiates as well as while wasted drunk a few times. But that wasn't from the drug, just bad times while on the drug, brought out the tears.

I have cried several times when I realized that I was addicted to some drug and strung out.

I cried the first time I drove to my meth dealer, knowing that I was hooked and couldn't live normal without it.

I have tripped balls on LSD and mushrooms and cried from sheer over-emotion.

I have cried from the depression I use drugs to cover more than anything.

ive cried a few times off of MDMA crystals (150mg Pure Molly) because everything was so beautiful!!!!

once my favorite song came on and it was so beautiful i just started bawling! hahahahahha

Last edited:
cried from laughter off LSD the first ever time i dosed.

cried another time on LSD after my friend skitzed out and ended up in a hospital.. i was more coming down / scattered actually.

i have come close to crying several times in my day off horrendous speed come downs.. ahhh come downs are the worst.

cried from laughter off LSD the first ever time i dosed.

Yeah forgot about that, my first time doing shrooms I was ballin' tears. Just from the laughter though haha.

ALCOHOL! if that counts.
it seems everytime i drink copious amounts i end up on my ass in a bathroom bawling my eyes out, for no particular reason other than i can

cried on lsd when saw the most beautifull clouds of the world, and cried on alcohol getting shit drunked in a depressive manner

I've wanted to cry on comedowns from coke, but was too frozen to be able to. Not really because of the comedown itself, because sometimes it's manageable, but more because of things that were going on at the time.

Now I never do coke when I have a lot of stuff on my mind beforehand

LSD made me cry so much...because it was raining on a warm day and those rain drops felt soooooo amazing on my face that i just HAD to take off my clothes and feel them with all of myself...and because i thought i saw some of them going through my body.

i love Acid!!

I was tripping fairly hard on some acid in NYC and ended up having to get on the path train back to jersey city (eeew) and went to the WTC station. I was thinking about how many people died there, and how many people have died since as a result. All allegiances and conspiracy theories aside, a couple thousand people got murdered there. Kinda powerful to feel and see.

But then I seen the one cop parked by the entrance was sleeping and snoring with his mouth waayyy open in the squad car, and started laughing instead... silly pigs.

mdma, cried after getting jacked for a half jar of blue ladies...they were soo good

Last edited:
id say ive probably cried ON all drugs/alcohol. but actually as a direct reaction from the drug id say LSD, shrooms, X, and combinations of the afformentioned. also lyrica can make you cry for sure.

ALCOHOL! if that counts.
it seems everytime i drink copious amounts i end up on my ass in a bathroom bawling my eyes out, for no particular reason other than i can

Ugh, that's why I don't enjoy drinking very much. The situation you explained happens to waaay too many females I know, and it completely ruins the night, because there's no reasoning with females when they mix alcohol+hormones. Nothing against you personally though, maybe you're different :)

I don't believe I've ever cried while on a drug. I did cry the morning after doing coke, heroin, and temazepam, but that was because I felt super sick, was seeing double, and wasn't sure if I'd ever see straight again. It was kind of out of guilt for doing that to myself. I ended up in the hospital that same day, and they determined that all the problems were due to a inner ear infection but idk :\

mdma, cried after getting jacked for a half jar of blue ladies...they were soo good
Fuck, I'd cry too

cried another time on LSD after my friend skitzed out and ended up in a hospital.. i was more coming down / scattered actually.

*hugs* <3

I've cried numerous times when coming down from MDMA.

I've cried epic tears when coming down from speed (I react extremely bad to speed!! I only ever did it a few times then never again.)

I've cried on LSD a few times from laughing so hard =D

I cry all the time when I'm drunk. For many many reasons, because I saw something emotional on TV, because I read something emotional on BL (true! :D), because I'm sick of being addicted to alcohol, because I had an argument with my partner, because I think I'm fat/ugly/stupid etc etc. Ohh sooo many reasons...

i think ive only cried while drinking a lot once. i cant remember other times, but i mightve cried on dope (H) before. but like beta said, i wouldnt say it was b/c of the drugs, but of my mindset.

Tear Gas.

Why did it make me cry? Because some inconsiderate law enforcement officer fired a tear-gas-dispensing cannister right at my feet.

And some police seem genuinely mystified and hurt why some folk don't like them.