• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drugs (From your experiences) give a rush (comparable to IV) when administered rectally/plugged?

Junky's from the 60-ties rave about the rush that oral Detro-Moramide produces.not even rectal!

As in rivaling IV Heroin, always curious about that. Dr's back then prescribed them. But its unpredictable absorption made it to dangerous. So it was phased out.

Junky's from the 60-ties rave about the rush that oral Detro-Moramide produces.not even rectal!

As in rivaling IV Heroin, always curious about that. Dr's back then prescribed them. But its unpredictable absorption made it to dangerous. So it was phased out.
Interesting. There is at least one dextromoramide relative on the market. I wonder how it rates euphoria-wise.

None. IV'ing and plugging really aren't comparable to me. Multiple experiences of drugs I've done both ROA's include: methamphetamine, heroin, fentanyl, MDMA, 5-MAPB, cocaine, zolpidem, diazepam, 4-AcO-DMT, 25B-NBOMe.

IV was always on another level than plugging no matter the bioavailability. It's that nearly instant flip of a switch. The intensity difference is insane with some drugs, such as MDMA.

Smoking/vaping is more comparable to IV. Plugging is more comparable to IM. Except the dosage differences.

Only pills are better plugged because you lose so much trying to filter them, and they're more dangerous to IV.

None. IV'ing and plugging really aren't comparable to me. Multiple experiences of drugs I've done both ROA's include: methamphetamine, heroin, fentanyl, MDMA, 5-MAPB, cocaine, zolpidem, diazepam, 4-AcO-DMT, 25B-NBOMe.

IV was always on another level than plugging no matter the bioavailability. It's that nearly instant flip of a switch. The intensity difference is insane with some drugs, such as MDMA.

Smoking/vaping is more comparable to IV. Plugging is more comparable to IM. Except the dosage differences.

Only pills are better plugged because you lose so much trying to filter them, and they're more dangerous to IV.

I really love living the world at the redline as much as possible, but IV MDMA was to me the harshest brainfuck I have ever experienced.

And to compound things taking the shot because I thought the prior plug of it had failed became one of my top 3 dumb drug acts of all time when the plug activated.

I have come closer to death a few times, but I have never felt so terrifyingly close to death.

I really love living the world at the redline as much as possible, but IV MDMA was to me the harshest brainfuck I have ever experienced.

And to compound things taking the shot because I thought the prior plug of it had failed became one of my top 3 dumb drug acts of all time when the plug activated.

I have come closer to death a few times, but I have never felt so terrifyingly close to death.
Yeah that's a huge reason why plugging shouldn't be described as causing effects close to IV. IV is the most distinct route of administration when comparing all the other possibilities. 25mg of IV MDMA had me rolling harder than 300+mg oral, and it peaked right away. My eyes were wiggling like crazy as I kept rubbing my armchair. My friend was like are you okay... I had no response... It was very euphoric at that low 'test' dose.

Mephedrone was the first thing I IV'd. Best rush ever, very intense but not long lasting. Its easy to get through allot but its cheap as chips

None. Nothing besides smoking can come close. Rectal to me is like a half way between snorted and oral with its own something subtle added. I’ve never gotten a rush from it and think it does a disservice when people claim it does.

-GC

I need to IV amphetamine paste...
its possible? How to do it?

Last edited:
I never got a rush shooting meth for some reason but plugging it definitely hits hard and strong. One time I thought I was gonna OD from plugging meth

None, IME.
I've experienced what you could a rush from plugging morphine - compared to taking it orally, anyway - but I definitely wouldn't compare it to IV.

Never done it, but like others have said: cocaine.

Quiero sulfato de anfetamina IV.

They almost definitely meant either METHamphetamine, or pills like dexamphetamine.
You CAN IV amphetamine sulphate but I've never heard of anyone actually doing it and it sounds like a really bad idea.

I never got a rush shooting meth for some reason but plugging it definitely hits hard and strong. One time I thought I was gonna OD from plugging meth
Disclaimer, I’ve been clean off meth for almost 8 months, a meth addiction is probably the best way to fuck up your life, but with that said… The rush from shooting meth is fucking weird, and the tweaking level is unreal, when I did it for the first time I had been snorting for quite some time and my nose was getting baddd, but the second I took that tourniquet off i decided to sit on the toilet and take it all in. It is a completely different high, I can’t describe it but I couldn’t stop drawing and ended up killing an entire sketch book. Best/safest way is to take an anti-acid like tums, then put ur crystals in a shot glass and dissolve in water, the tums can basically makes it’s bioavailability stronger than booty cheeking it, plus it’ll last 15+ hours.

Interesting. There is at least one dextromoramide relative on the market. I wonder how it rates euphoria-wise.
Disclaimer, I’ve been clean off meth for almost 8 months, a meth addiction is probably the best way to fuck up your life, but with that said… The rush from shooting meth is fucking weird, and the tweaking level is unreal, when I did it for the first time I had been snorting for quite some time and my nose was getting baddd, but the second I took that tourniquet off i decided to sit on the toilet and take it all in. It is a completely different high, I can’t describe it but I couldn’t stop drawing and ended up killing an entire sketch book. Best/safest way is to take an anti-acid like tums, then put ur crystals in a shot glass and dissolve in water, the tums can basically makes it’s bioavailability stronger than booty cheeking it, plus it’ll last 15+ hours.
The rush you get from IV'ING what goes for meth around my parts is not even close to what you would get 20 years ago. They claim (even DEA and other L.E.) that it's 99% pure and hey it might be. But if it is, its 99% pure n-isopropylbenzylamine!
Cause it don't make me wanna get up and do anything! I mean I can hit, styme out for 20 minutes or so and proceed to sit there thinking about what I need to do until it's too late to do it! That's not dextroamphetamine...
It's not even Levo! But n-iso. It retains all of the bad symptoms of meth without delivering the goods so to speak. For instance, headaches, body aches, muscle cramps, retarded urination, anger issues,
To mention a few. But brother let me say that when I have shot some real shit, even as little as a dimes worth, I got up immediately, didn't pass go, couldn't eat for days cause i couldn't choke it down! But this space cowboy got busy, busy, busy doing something! Anything! But never just sat there stymied out!

I need to IV amphetamine paste...
It does not make sense to IV Amphetamine.
You won't get the same type of rush/increased potency you get with other drugs as Amphetamine is very slow at crossing the BBB (Blood Brain Barrier, a filter for the blood that goes into the brain).
That is a limiter on how high you can get on Amphetamine so IVing will not help you get any higher than snorting or plugging it or eating it.

Back in my party days I plugged meth and OMG never again I OD. My friend found me on the bathroom floor unconscious. Was rushed to a&e

Awkward explaining to the Dr what had happened, I think it took me about 5 days to comedown

In my experience plugging meth comes very close to IV. Just be extremely careful

IV as wrote before gives the shortest rush but also the most intense. But u can get a good experinnce combining the right drugs.

If i need night to relax will buy:
15 alprazolam
5 g weed
1,5 g cocaine (pure 92 percent)
50 mg yvanse / my medidine
3-4 blanc 1664 beers
0,5 g heroine or 180 mg oxycodone

then i have for a good wekend

Yeah a lot of people are unaware of this.
The syringe should only go about 3-4cm deep, no more than that if you want to bypass the liver. Lying on your stomach should also be avoided, it's actually better to sit down (lying on the side is ok if you used more than ~1mL of liquid)
And you shouldn't use very much water either.