• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the moment... lots of bupe, xanax, phenibut, dilaudid, mushrooms and lsd, mdma, gabapentin, oh and a just a pinch of some 5meodmt..
and a bunch of other random stuff. I have this habit of buying obscure drugs, never actually taking them and then eventually giving them away. I really don't know why.

Diazepam
Bromazolam
Diclazepam
Etizolam
3-Hydroxyphenazepam
Amphetaminsulfat
Quetiapin
Norflurazepam
Nitrazolam - have to order again
Pagoclone
Flunitrazolam - have to order again
RO5-4864
Clonazolam
SL-164
Weed
Cigs
Ashwagandha
Kava Kava
L-Tryptophan
Cal-Mag-Komplex
Alpha-Lipon-Acid

Last edited:
at the moment... lots of bupe, xanax, phenibut, dilaudid, mushrooms and lsd, mdma, gabapentin, oh and a just a pinch of some 5meodmt..
and a bunch of other random stuff. I have this habit of buying obscure drugs, never actually taking them and then eventually giving them away. I really don't know why.

I have the same habit, only I put mine in labeled amber vials and I keep them forever, and some of them I use periodically

kratom
suboxone
clonazolam
diclazepam
etizolam
4-aco-dmt
5-meo-mipt
dpt
25b-nboh
25e-nboh
94.5% grain alcohol yikes
gabapentin
seroquel
haldol
various minor rx's
.... and the last of that little bit of meth currently poking holes in my brain 8(

~26 40mg methadone wafers
~Half gram of 5-meo-dmt and a lil under a quarter gram of regular dmt
~1oz Butane hash oil (dab)
~Whole bunch of weed and hash, havent weighed in yet.(i grow)
~5th of cheap vodka
~1/4 gram meth
~Pack of marb black cigs
~Whole bunch of random herbs, supplements and teas.

Gonna add 5-Cl-AMT to the stash soon, that will be among my most obscure. Last thing I added before that was regular AMT... lifetime supply hopefully. I got a few doses of TMA-2 recently, too. Ordered MXiPR, but still waiting on it to arrive. Oh, and my DOB powder should also be coming, had a few blotters of it before but I've been wanting a proper stash to add to my DOX collection.

Diazepam
Bromazolam
Diclazepam
Etizolam
3-Hydroxyphenazepam
Amphetaminsulfat
Quetiapin
Norflurazepam
Nitrazepam
Pagoclone
Flunitrazolam
RO5-4864
Clonazolam
SL-164
Weed
Cigs
Ashwagandha
noble Kava Kava
L-Tryptophan
Cal-Mag-Komplex
Alpha-Lipon-Acid
Fuck man! I'm jealous 😠

Kratom:
3 assorted strains
600mg Gabapentin
15mg Mirtazipine
10mg Propranalol
40 "sleepy time" capsules
50mg Hydroxizine
Vial of thc oil
Container of "Creatine Annhydrous" for working out.

1/4 oz of meth leftover from a 1/2oz I bought 2-3 weeks ago.

2 hits acid.

Just shy of a gram of Ketamine, used it once out of a gram.

1/2oz marijuana, 1/4oz an indica strain and 1/4oz a sativa feeling skunky smelling strain, I assume homegrown, from a local connection.

Lots of Vyvanse, prescribed, accumulating while I go through with this meth endeavour.

A bunch of psych meds, no recreational value

My bag got

8 x 100 mg Methadone
90 x 10mg Morphine sulphate ER caps
10 x 30 Codeine phosphate
48 x 50mg Tramadol
7 x 100ug Fentanyl sublingulal
40 x 5mg Valium
5 x 10mg Valium
40 x 1mg Xanax
30 x Midazolam 15mg
40 x Rivotril (clonazepam) 2mg
23 x .25mg Halcion
120 x .25 Xanax
4 x .5 Xanax

45 x 50mg Pregabalin
28 x 150mg Pregabalin
14 x 300mg Pregabalin

10 x 30 mirtazapine

Bags of untaken 10mg Zyprexa & 25mg Seroquel ~400 tabs

On the way --
20 x 5mg Nitrazepam
30 x . 25 Brotizolam (cant wait)
10 x 3mg Phizer Xanax
40 x 2,5 Ativan
30g Kratom (on the way)
28g Phenibut (on the way)

Hundreds of 75mg Pregabalin
30 ish Clonazepam
20-30 Diazepam (need to get more in a few weeks)
60-70 Alprazolam
10-20 Chlorpromazine

Loads of allergy stuff too as have bad allergy symptoms all year round.

What are you doing with your Lyrica man? I was the same 2 years ago, i must have had 12+ boxes of Pfizer 150mg Lyrica until I realised how many people wanted them. Now i'm taking 200mg daily of my 600mg a day prescription and want to be off them, the w/d's are terrible
So if you can save them 75s and don't take them in case you enjoy them, you'll be sorry to come off them.
Nice stash anyway bro

What are you doing with your Lyrica man? I was the same 2 years ago, i must have had 12+ boxes of Pfizer 150mg Lyrica until I realised how many people wanted them. Now i'm taking 200mg daily of my 600mg a day prescription and want to be off them, the w/d's are terrible
So if you can save them 75s and don't take them in case you enjoy them, you'll be sorry to come off them.
Nice stash anyway bro

Not selling them or anything lol, gonna use them to taper off it at some point. Also few good days off on them haha.

30 ish Clonazepam
20-30 Diazepam (need to get more in a few weeks)
60-70 Alprazolam
10-20 Chlorpromazine

Loads of allergy stuff too as have bad allergy symptoms all year round.

For a second I thought this was the "what did you take" thread and I was like... oh no, this looks bad!

Wish I had some gabapentin or lyrica myself, as they make coming off opiates so easy. At the moment I have some kratom, and aboyut 65 different psychedelic chemicals in labeled vials.

For a second I thought this was the "what did you take" thread and I was like... oh no, this looks bad!

Wish I had some gabapentin or lyrica myself, as they make coming off opiates so easy. At the moment I have some kratom, and aboyut 65 different psychedelic chemicals in labeled vials.
Haha I'd be off work for an extended time if I took all that in one day!

I turfed my stash a few months ago in a fit of anxiety/disgust coming down from a-PCyP. 😪 Thankfully nothing was irreplaceable so it's been building back up.

Right now:

Ample weed
Methallylescaline
4C-D
AL-LAD
EiPLA
1cP-LSD
1P-LSD
O-PCE
3-MeO-PCE
3-HO-PCE
Phenibut

I just finished off my pregabalin and a real treat–a sample of 5-MAPB from a vendor, even though they won't be selling it. Good stuff, I like it a lot.

I've got DMXE coming early next week, as well as some clonazolam, 3-MMC, and 3-FPM. Hoping to get my hands on some MXiPr in the near future too.

Status
Not open for further replies.