• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

^ word :)

MJ
Beer

I don't take candy from strangers so beyond this... well, I can't pretend to know spaghettio's.

sorry guys, i realize there is a load of price discussion already existing in this thread but it's all about 1 year+ old by now and i don't see much point in going back and editing it out. i will however ask that people refrain from posting any prices from here on out. it's against the guidelines even though it's kind of hard to tell that from the old ass posts in this thread.

thanks in advance :)

400-500 an OZ in sw burbs lol. Chinky do you actully know anybody in sw burbs ive neven seen an oz for more then 400 my entire life.

yea thats where im from and i know people in homer and orland park whos prices are in that range...its your kushs and trainwrecks and differnt types of purple and other high end strains..

then there is the regular basic dank..or the mersh whatever you want to call it..basically your regular seedless dank thats might be on the dark side and needs a good curing..its good weed its dank but commercialized dank mass produced for money not so much worried about quality, they want quantity..thats like 75-150 less then what was stated above..you know your normal dank..

Last edited:
I've heard of people paying upwards of <snip> for a zip in richmond. NY can be in the mid <nope>s but usually high <nah>s.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im not saying its worth 500 but ive seen bud cost that much...i mean i know 2 kids who go and get the best weed that i know about and can get my hands on, im pretty sure its straight from cali but regardless these 2 kids i know who get it charge 2 differnt prices for the same product

the kid who picks up less then the other kid also charges a cheaper rate then the kid who picks up more and gets a better price. why? i dont know i think the one kid isnt in it for the moneyt and just wants to get smoke his profits

but thats also how you get weed costing <nope>/oz....someone might get this really good weed for <nada> and then he charges <cant>...and now the next person in line isnt gonna charge <post>, they are gonna charge <prices>...really just basic economics

Last edited by a moderator:
the weed game is easy and not that suffiscated but ya in my area molly,low grade commercial,superdank strain weed,coke,and prolly everything else if i really tried to get it it aint that hard but the 1 thing that is NEVER around is k it used to be sooo plentlyful lil tokoyo vials of liquid but since like 04 not a drop

Nashville, TN

Marijuana is so-so (can range from schwag to fire; however, no medical grade)
Snow--quality
LSD--quality
MDMA--quality

In northern Arkansas, methamphetamine is the "purest" drug as far as the purity level. But this is the locally produced meth,the crystal meth from Mexico is cut more than in the past when it was normally 90% at the gram level, but after arrests a few years ago the crystal from Mexico is cut more than in the past.The 90% pure grams were for people with good connections so there was other crystal that would be closer to 75 or 80% pure by the time it got down to the gram or less level ,but there was so much around then that if it was too cut people would not buy it.

Boston area and south shore MA.

Weed is usually very good quality. For the most part you get what you pay for though.

Cocaine is above average from what I've had around the country and from what visitors say.

Oxy is probably the most popular though and obviously it is what it is. Really this whole thread is subjective isn't it? What I may think is fire could be garbage to someone else and vice versa. I don't know NBD JS

I dont do as many hard drugs as I use to. but anyways here goes

northern/central california - pot is the most common, medical grade is a norm around here because of all of the dispensaries

MDMA pressed pills was probably the second most common available drug.

next would be a tie between coke and oxy

next shrooms are availble in seasons

acid is more rare than shrooms and half the time you get it its DOx :(

^ jealous i live in peg city and acid is plentiful. but jus once id looove to get a blotter that has a DOx on it or maybe bromo dragon fly (droools). ill know that day has come when i have a bitter tasting blotter on my tongue though :p

from new bedford,and the dope is good but the coke is fire.cant find any x though.not that i havent been lookin.i've been out of the scene to long!

mmmm mead, its delicious.

i recently tried some of local organic ginger honey mead.
it was amazing.

i'm definitely a fan of the mead. but mostly the drier stuff, i suppose sweet mead would be fine as dessert wine, but for everyday drinking, i'd say that dry mead has got it beat. But then, I don't really like sweet alcohol.

Chicago, IL.

The ecstasy and weed here are best. The good weed is mainly from British Columbia, and thus, the quality is ++. As for ecstasy, the diversity of pills in Chicago is excellent, the supply is consistent, and the prices are great.

Had some Kentucky blueberry once in so Illinois, one hit shit had me twisted.

the best weed in the city is grown here, not shipped in...and the bud that is shjipped in i would argue that its coming from cali and the dispensarys not BC...i mean why import when you can stay domestic?

now the mersh from what i hear comes from canada but even thought thats what i was told i always thought it came from mexico

mersh for those who dont know is what we call dro-mercial(i think it might be a term me and my peoples came up with, i really havent heard anyone else use it)..basically commercial dro...mass produced dro/dank..a few seeds in a pound, not all buds some of it can get stemy, its good bud but had the potential to be great if someone would have took the time to care for it..but they didnt...you can tell the bud was rushed to market cause its all bricked up and not manicured the proper way.

the best weed in the city is grown here, not shipped in...

thats probably true for most if not all the states.

and some bud is smuggled from Canada.
The motive is in price.

In Canada its about half what it is in the states.

thats the mersh im talkin about...commercialed dro thats being shipped in like 1 ton shipemnts not 50 or 100 pounds

people always told me the shit prolly came from canada but like i said, i thought mexico