• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Yeah right, the weed in Chi-town is not from BC. It's all home grown, baby.

And dank as fuck, might I add.

I'm in Katy, TX (pretty much Houston)....shwags been freakin' everywhere lately, good dro is slightly hard to find, or maybe I just don't look for it enough.

Ex is pretty easy to get here.

I've got my hands on acid once or twice, but all my connections are VERY unreliable. That's the only thing I've really put much energy into lately looking-for wise. The market here is very good for it (I know tons of people who would go crazy if anyone had it here) it's just that noone has it since a really good provider moved a while back..oh well.

^ I'm in the Houston, TX (westchase area) and the shwag has been really good at least for me... sometimes approaching the quality of dro (not good dro but dro).

E is good but hasn't gone up in quality or anything, and its easy to find.

Coke is a variable roller coaster of quality... my newest connect has really good stuff, but I've gone from good to absolute shit in a relatively short time frame. Good connects are the only sure fire way to measure quality over long periods.

Shrooms and acid can be found but are pricey and not the easiest thing to get. Having a good connect is a must for these (at least for the acid anyways).

Philadelphia area.....heroin is as close to pharmaceutical as you can get in the states.

In Los Angelas Id have to say Herb just because there are hundreds of cannabis clubs that sell oils, hash, tons of diff. strains, edibles, pieces, cannabis soda, cannabutter, and everything else you can think of related to herb. and suprisingly a lot of people have their club card as well so all of this is open to anyone who has a friend with a card. Other than that i would say the shrooms are always powerfull, the Tar sucks, and so does the coke (but that sucks everywhere *i recently found the holy grail of yayo that seems like a totally new drug :)*)

Alfajagdflieger said:
^ I'm in the Houston, TX (westchase area) and the shwag has been really good at least for me... sometimes approaching the quality of dro (not good dro but dro).

E is good but hasn't gone up in quality or anything, and its easy to find.

Coke is a variable roller coaster of quality... my newest connect has really good stuff, but I've gone from good to absolute shit in a relatively short time frame. Good connects are the only sure fire way to measure quality over long periods.

Shrooms and acid can be found but are pricey and not the easiest thing to get. Having a good connect is a must for these (at least for the acid anyways).

I'm right in the same spot (Houston, Westchase area), and shwag is easy to find and very, very cheap, and good dro and exotic strains are also easy to get and good quality.

Coke is also quite easy to find (it's been said Houston is the largest distribution center of cocaine in the United States, and being so close to South America and all, it's no surprise), usually good quality, but it's just as easy to find terrible, amphetamine-cut blow than it is to find right-off-the-brick fishscale bomb shit. It's really all about who you know, but, yes, it's definitely easier to find good quality cocaine here than in most regions of the US.

I'm not into meth, but the few times I've done it or known anyone who did it/dealt it/made it, it was always high quality shards.

Never done heroin (don't have the connects at the moment), but it's not as common as other hard drugs like coke (it's not very hard to find (unfortunately everyone I know who was into it or sold it either quit or got caught so I haven't yet been able to get ahold of some yet), it's nearly always black tar though, from what I hear.

Otherwise, the rolls here are usually full of amphetamines, unfortunately, but if you got the connections for molly like I used to, it's fantastic. LSD is rare, but it comes around once in a while, which is great when it's not fake (lots of acid hangs around Austin, though). Shrooms are easy to find, field-picked mushrooms are only available certain times of year, but pretty cheap, while lab-grown are available all the time, but they're a bit more expensive. Pharms aren't too hard to find, seems the most common is easily Xanax, those 2mg bars (or handles or whatever you want to call them) are everywhere, but other pharms like Oxy, Lorcets, Somas or anything else aren't too hard to get ahold of either.

Last edited:
northern KY/ SW ohio - have to say the KB or the acid at the moment. the mushies running close behind

Atlanta, GA
Heroin. Amazing quality whenever I wanted it. Crack/cocaine is not far behind as Atlanta is a large distribution hub for the stuff.
There is also a decent marijuana market here. I haven't really messed with it too much in a few months, but its definitely there. Headies aplenty.

Los Angeles.....

Herb is daaaank......but haha the herb here is a sausage compared to the FRANKFURTERS they have in norcal lol. but than comes the L which is of the most quality....at least in the circles I roam and than the E and coke....we have fire yadada u juis need better connections and god damn are the molly and the pressies good!

uhhh H....haha and methh, not my scene I hear its coooked like mad out in river side and San Berna knee grow ;)

<<<New Orleans...we have sum real good H down here.real good. a $10 capsule will put ur dick in tha dirt..lol..tha coke is good to.as far as tha weed its alot of mexican shit and its doodoo but we got sum purple and sum KB around.got some pretty good meth to and X pills for $5-$7 all day long and most of them are good to

Madhatter4 said:
^^^That is complete BS, it is not economically feasible to import marijuana from Amsterdam, exstacy on the other hand is a different story8)

Perhaps what is being advertised as being "exotic breeds from Amsterdam" are 2nd ge. crops raised from SEEDS that were brought from Amsterdam. On the other hand, it could just be another lame technique used to seperate dumb, rich kids from their trust funds.

My two cents,
-J:\

Denver

marijuana the Kind stuff, you see here there are only two types of pot the kindest of the kind 50$ an 8th shit, or the worst pot in the world known as Mexican shawg and it is shawg i mean I barely green nasty more seeds then weed 50$ an oz instead of an 8th. there is no mid grade like in most cities like Detroit or New York just one or the other., the next best drug is the smack I love there good black tar just make sure you get it off the Hondurans and not the Mexicans I know they are impossible to tell apart but if you shop around and find a Honduran you will find much more pure black tar heroin then you will off a Mexican I am serious.

Peace,

Hofmannsart.

Last edited by a moderator:
DFW, TX

Black Tar....By "best quality", I mean only available. This city is fucking dry for the only drug Im after.

Harrisburg, PA-

probly coke/ crack would be the best.

weed isnt anything special mainly mid grade and the headies r way too expensive.

Dope is poopy when it comes from the projects but u can find sum good if u kno the right people.

Most E is bunk but bangin rolls come around here and there.

Shrooms only come around when there r concerts, unless u kno people with grow boxes

Acid, last bactch was the best i have ever had, but suppost to come from cali from sum hippies that just got back from living in San Francisco for 2 years.

Wet(embalming fluid put on mint leaves) is good, but u never see any real PCP

K- was good but the main source got popped that lived in philly.

ICE is scarce unless u kno people from in the sticks and it still sucks.

Basically to sum it all up most of the drugs sucks cuz people r way too greedy and cut every or try and sell fake or horrible quality drugs, so i never really get anything from my own city. So if anyone was smart that lived in a big city with good drugs surrounding harrisburg u could make a killin if u flooded the city with ur product, and thats a garuntee. Everything here is INCONSISTENT

sneilburg3000 said:
Wet(embalming fluid put on mint leaves) is good, but u never see any real PCP

^^^^Urban myth right there bro. Its not embalming fluid its just liquid PCP applied to mint leaves are parsley. Once you really get into the sherm scene you'll see what im talking about;)

yeah i dont do it, tried it once, had me all weirded out haha, but alot of my peoples do it, and they were the ones that said about mint leaves and embalming fluid. All i kno is it smells very very strong, chemical smell.

Santa Barbara, CA

Our MJ is second to none, it all comes from growers in northern California (Humbolt/Lake County).
Everybody sells shrooms, and they're all pretty good.
Acid is pretty hard to come by but when you can get your hands on it the tabs are usually pretty good (usually from these guys from Santa Cruz)

Last edited:
Claremont, CA

theres alot of great weed here for good prices. Shrooms and Acid definately flow in the right cirlces. The best drug quality i'd say would be the MDMA we have. Lately, i havnt got a single bad pill. Only really great HIgh MDMA or HIGh MDA pills.

Despite the prevelance of meth EVERYWHERE in Oklahoma, I've heard from tweaker friends that even crystal is hard to come by. So, I'm gonna have to say... Robitussin. Seriously. You can't get shit in Tulsa.

bmoresfinest said:
In baltimore the Raw heroin has to be the best drug an at a close second would come the scramble H!

i hear you about the raw, but the scramble? i dunno i had it more times than i care to admit, and it felt to dirty a lot of times. those huge caps full of fluffy powder, but barely enough to get high.. you know like 90% of that mix is just cut. the worst is when you try to mix up anything more than two dime-caps in water, once you get it in the syringe the powder solidifies again and its like hard cement in the rig. ive had to cut many a syringe in half just to get that gooey/paste scramble mix out and into another rig.