• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug could cause this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripplyuk

Bluelighter
My partner's friend arrived looking very pale, apparently ghostly pale, with pinpoint pupils, and was totally incoherent. He couldn't answer any questions and just kept saying 'eh, eh, eh' to everything. It was really bizarre. Then he started continuously repeated a short sentence about his brother, and later started opening and closing the kitchen cupboards/drawers repeatedly. He also vomited twice, projectile type. It looked like thick water, no food. (Sorry, tmi!)

We know he uses drugs but don't know exactly what, apart from cannabis. My partner is convinced he had definitely taken something. Does anyone have any idea what drug could do this, what combination, or even if it's likely to be drugs at all?

I'm pretty sure it's some kind of strong opiate like heroin or similar. Pinpoint small pupils (miosis..like my username) are a sign of opiate use and I don't know of any other drug class that constricts the pupils. Also, opiates can cause nausea and vomiting from being too high or just in general or when coming down. I feel like IME I can look slightly more pale but can also have rosy cheeks on opiates

Opiates was what first to come to my mind with the pinpoint pupils. However, the bizarre behaviour and speech still has me puzzled. It's not the sort of behaviour I would expect from someone on opiates. Can some people react this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.