• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine What does crack feel like vs. powdered cocaine?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
When I do coke I get a numb sensation, euphoria, my lips move uncontrollably, and I become very horny. Does taking a hit of crack feel like this but much more magnified in effect? I have heard crack users say their jaw moves uncontrollably and they salivate like crazy. I would imagine it’s effects as an aphrodisiac are much more significant than to snorting coke. Would just like to know the effects vs coke and which one each respondent prefers. Btw, I have no crack connects (at the moment) but I am just curious about it.

Yeah crack hits hard within 5-10 seconds of smoking it. Comes on as a huge euphoric rush, followed by the urge to talk or do something while feeling great. Within mins the euphoria fades and the jittery paranoia comes in to affect. Then as quick as it hits you it's gone and your left fiendishly wanting/needing more.
I've done alot of cocaine and crack and ime smoking crack hits harder and fades alot quicker than sniffing coke.
Hope that kinda helps....

Its like a totally different drug. Large hits of crack are narcotic-like, sedating and overpowering.

I'd say its aphrodisiac properties are actually much less pronounced than powdered cocaine because crack is too powerful to allow thoughts about sex. The only thoughts are: more crack.

Crack makes the user feel guilty, ashamed.

This leads to dishonesty, with the self and others.

This effect occurs with cocaine too of course but not automatically per se and not nearly so prominently.

Interesting question, can anyone comment as to how crack compares to IV cocaine?

While smoking crack is strong IV Coke is much stronger. I start shaking like a leaf and go damn near deaf from a good shot of Coke.
Ah ok thank you. Feel no need to try crack now as IV coke definitely seems to be enough and have definitely done that more times than I would like

Crack makes the user feel guilty, ashamed.

This leads to dishonesty, with the self and others.

This effect occurs with cocaine too of course but not automatically per se and not nearly so prominently.
I have a girl friend who is using crack. I just found out and I’m trying to figure it out. When is she sincere and when not? Can you even know? I mean she seems like a great person when not using. It’s almost like dr jykll/ms Hyde. I would be interested in anyone’s thoughts.

For me it was a huge rush, imagine taking a hit of poppers but it’s base is cocaine, the head rush is intense but fades in a few minutes.

Shooting coke was more intense then smokin it , and smokin it is more intense then sniffing it , for me at least.

I have a girl friend who is using crack. I just found out and I’m trying to figure it out. When is she sincere and when not? Can you even know? I mean she seems like a great person when not using. It’s almost like dr jykll/ms Hyde. I would be interested in anyone’s thoughts.
If she isn't addicted to it, the cravings and tendancy to lie fade after 2ish hours

Ugh crack feels awesome lol haven’t done it in years and won’t again just bc of how addictive it can be for me personally. But imagine cocaine on steroids times infinity lol