• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What do you enjoy doing while on psychedelics?

I haven’t been able to get my hands on a dmt vape pen are they good? It’s been so long since my last dmt trip I need to make some more sometime!
I don’t think a vape pen would be very good, I’m sure you can get trippy with one but a full on breakthrough I think might be kinda difficult to achieve, I usually smoke mine out of a hash oil bong with a quartz banger or on top of some weed in a regular bong…I made a bunch of it this summer and when I left to come back to Vegas I gave my little bong and like a gram of really good DMT to my cousin, the look an his face was priceless, I told him he must have some good karma

Pretty much anything outdoors is enjoyable while tripping:

Cycling is always a good experience (as long as my vision isn't too distorted and the resulting type of visuals themselves.) Mountain biking is the most fun, but I'll stick to bike paths and fire roads if I have heavier visuals, but trails are amazing to ride tripping with relatively my vision intact.

Fishing, especially fly fishing can be great under the influence of a psychedelic. Wading with a fly rod is especially cool. Casting jigs and jerkbaits for bass and walleye is cool too, especially when you get on a good bite. Whenever I fish for bass or walleye, my catfish rod always has a line in the water.

Hiking, in my experience, is the outdoor activity that is most accessible activity for me and the people I know trip with those under the influence of psychedelics.

Swimming is simply amazing while tripping, so long as it's done with the utmost care and with safety measures taken.

I don’t think a vape pen would be very good, I’m sure you can get trippy with one but a full on breakthrough I think might be kinda difficult to achieve, I usually smoke mine out of a hash oil bong with a quartz banger or on top of some weed in a regular bong…I made a bunch of it this summer and when I left to come back to Vegas I gave my little bong and like a gram of really good DMT to my cousin, the look an his face was priceless, I told him he must have some good karma
Sounds amazing I use a cheap bong along with a banger to smoke dmt as well is the easiest way for me. I’ve heard about the pens not being able to achieve a full breakthrough experience.. I can see why as smoking a tenth of a cart at once (depending on quality and size of the cart) is almost impossible to achieve in a couple hits. Still sounds nice to be able to have that little mmmph here and there with it. I wish I had cousins giving me really good ass dmt..😂

i wanna trip so badly, but i thought some dayglow slime and a black light might be interesting for me when time comes, or trying to use color pencils in those crazy coloring books for adults and of course lifting up rocks to look at the insects

i wanna trip so badly, but i thought some dayglow slime and a black light might be interesting for me when time comes, or trying to use color pencils in those crazy coloring books for adults and of course lifting up rocks to look at the insects
Have you not tripped yet? If so I definitely recommend learning how to grow your own mushrooms!

taken good half oz in my life time of shrooms and about 300 hits of L, and took xtc once and mescaline once. havent tripped in 25 yrs maybe more, i couldnt find shrooms but seems they are in abundance now and working on scoring some once i get to know this woman better, shes got a heavy meth prob , but she seems very frank about it and really actually very cool, butttttttttt well you know,need to know her, she can get ANYTHING she says

Pretty much anything outdoors is enjoyable while tripping:

Cycling is always a good experience (as long as my vision isn't too distorted and the resulting type of visuals themselves.) Mountain biking is the most fun, but I'll stick to bike paths and fire roads if I have heavier visuals, but trails are amazing to ride tripping with relatively my vision intact.

Fishing, especially fly fishing can be great under the influence of a psychedelic. Wading with a fly rod is especially cool. Casting jigs and jerkbaits for bass and walleye is cool too, especially when you get on a good bite. Whenever I fish for bass or walleye, my catfish rod always has a line in the water.

Hiking, in my experience, is the outdoor activity that is most accessible activity for me and the people I know trip with those under the influence of psychedelics.

Swimming is simply amazing while tripping, so long as it's done with the utmost care and with safety measures taken.
we would midnight swim in the ocean, when the waves broke. the crest break and would near glow, ..we were all teen surfers, doesnt mean anything but quite familiar with the sea, still not safe, but it was so creepy cool, no flyin off roofs into the pool but yeah safety first, i almost laughed cos of all the crazy things we did for fun, but yes the water is no joke but yes amazing to dose
on

Sounds pretty good hopefully you’re able to get those numbers up soon! Psychedelics have so much potential especially mushrooms.

taken good half oz in my life time of shrooms and about 300 hits of L, and took xtc once and mescaline once. havent tripped in 25 yrs maybe more, i couldnt find shrooms but seems they are in abundance now and working on scoring some once i get to know this woman better, shes got a heavy meth prob , but she seems very frank about it and really actually very cool, butttttttttt well you know,need to know her, she can get ANYTHING she says

i don't care - heavy meth problem outweighs her coolness and the fact that she can get ANYTHING

i don't care - heavy meth problem outweighs her coolness and the fact that she can get ANYTHING
Right, I really can’t stand tweakers…they are the worst of the worst addicts, prolly cause meth tends to eliminate any empathy and one your up for 3 days in a row all bets are off…any other type of addict is at least somewhat normal still…I’m sure there are some outliers that use meth and remain somewhat normal, but every tweeker Iv met I wouldn’t trust anymore then I trust a wild dingo..even hardcore heroin addicts can be somewhat trustworthy, except with heroin, that shit will be gone for sure

Last edited:
My favorite activity while frying on acid usually involved "liberating" one of my eyebrows, and being pee'd on by my naked girlfriend as she laughs hysterically.

Sex, other drugs, rock and roll, films, rolling in the grass, jet-skiing, swimming... I'm really just listing my hobbies here. If you enjoy something sober, chances are it'll be fun on acid.

Not Disney World though... I took a tab of LSD at Disney last year and even with the reduced capacity due to the pandemic I was wigging out pretty hard from being in the crowds with all the funky smells. It was also real strong acid. Kept having to stop and stare at the ground and get myself together so I wouldn't scare families lol

Right, I really can’t stand tweakers…they are the worst of the worst addicts, prolly cause meth tends to eliminate any empathy and one your up for 3 days in a row all bets are off…any other type of addict is at least somewhat normal still…I’m sure there are some outliers that use meth and remain somewhat normal, but every tweeker Iv met I wouldn’t trust anymore then I trust a wild dingo..even hardcore heroin addicts can be somewhat trustworthy, except with heroin, that shit will be gone for sure
Oddly enough, where I used to live, (Santa Cruz, California) the junkies were always so much worse than the tweakers. For one, they were always out during the day looking for shit to steal/shoplift, (tweakers only came out after dark, after all the businesses were closed) but the worst part was how mouthy they'd get when caught and/or approached over it. Made the chokehold you'd put em in so much more satisfying 🥴

Anyway, crack addicts are at the top of my list as far as impossible to be around.

I hate the four walls.
If I can be outside I'll be outside, if I'm tripping hard I wait until it's dark out. I know everything between the four walls already.

that was an average nights dose in my 20s & 30s

they really let you realize how most material objects are just shit
that and four walls ...
yep yep, did not take much............i wish, but dosed real well, fantastic times yes, to rum n swim, laughs, running with rum . yes no walls

I enjoy scrolling through YouTube watching videos about trippy science phenomena eg. Paul Stamets the mushroom man and what he’s been working on lately.