• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What do you enjoy doing while on psychedelics?

AcidLad

Bluelighter
While waiting for the come up I like to roll up a few fatties turn on some music. After awhile (15-60 minutes) of the mushrooms, lsd, etc. not hitting I usually decide to go out and spark up one of the joints. I find halfway through smoking this joint 90% of the time I’m tripping balls.

If im on a low dose and I don’t recommend this I usually find myself in the driver seat heading to a fast food joint lmao I feel very confident in the idea then regret it when I go into a loop on the drive up there.. low to moderate doses I feel like im pretty dangerous lmao.

On a high dose of mushrooms I usually just fall into a trance on my bed or whatever location they hit me lmao, I’ll just sit/ or lay down and I’ll be there for a good 30-60 minutes before finally realizing “wtf are you doing dude” then usually around that time the peak is in effect and I’ll go outside smoke another joint look around try and meditate when I find my mind trying to go down to the abyss. Sometimes on these doses I also like to be in a dark area and let the abyss take over, it’s really just wherever the substance takes me.

I DO NOT drive on high doses (unless I very much have to).. and that’s only been once luckily.

Watch this flag on yt, no joke. Best triptoy, try it sometimes, with the streams music or other:

Watch this flag on yt, no joke. Best triptoy, try it sometimes, with the streams music or other:

I’ll have to save it for next time I’m tripping, it’s difficult depending on the dose to focus on my screen lmao but I’ll try 😂

Go to a local park with plenty of trees and spread out a blanket and lay down face-up and watch the tree branches sway in the wind , don’t knock it till you try it…..
Resting,laughing(if i am with somebody),watching the clouds laying down in the mountain meadow,walking slowly and just look around.allways in the wild.or tranced in my bed dreaming awake

Sitting on top of a hill in summer in a park at dusk as a thunderstorm rolls in and I watch the lights of the city roll in while enjoying the feeling of the rain and the wind.

I’ll get hit bu lightning one of these days.

walking outside, watching trippy shows, meditating, listening to music, snuggling with animals, playing RPG video games

my favorite thing to do is just watch the beautiful CEVs and think about life

those are my go-to's I guess

I do like smoking weed while tripping. And I love listening to music. Sometimes playing is fine too.
I do have urges to play music while tripping, sadly where I’m residing atm I don’t have any musical instruments. I can imagine it being extremely difficult focusing.

That works too.

Playing instruments, as mentioned, is also really cool. I find that I'm either super focused, or not focused at all.
Yeah I’m able to be super focused and do that kind of shit on lsd, but not on mushrooms I just kind of become a mushroom and sink wherever. I miss my piano I need to buy a new one when the opportunity arises. Haven’t had good lsd though in long time, wish making it was as easy as growing mushrooms. Do you have a preferred psychedelic you like to play music on?

You stare into a mirror to do that? I just look into the dark corner..
Allways feel a little bit restlesness and even fear before every mushroom trip.Could be anything,cause everytime is different and no way to know how would be gone.Bad trip is frightening experience and could overwhelmed you regardless of good vibes,fasting..etc.You just are open during the trip,so vulnerable in some sence to malignant spirits.

Really depends on how I’m feeling, sometimes I like to get really introspective and just chill, other times I want to laugh and have a good time, that’s with shrooms or mescaline, with vape DMT I generally curl up in the fetal position

I thought this was more like something to do on speed.

ive never been able to get anything done on speed even with full intention...

usually i'll clean the house to keep busy and listen to music at the same time

everything seems dirty and dusty to me on acid too, so i think that plays a roll in it :shrug:

plus im old and i don't feel the need to be in nature just to keep me cool - because im already cool 😎

Really depends on how I’m feeling, sometimes I like to get really introspective and just chill, other times I want to laugh and have a good time, that’s with shrooms or mescaline, with vape DMT I generally curl up in the fetal position
I haven’t been able to get my hands on a dmt vape pen are they good? It’s been so long since my last dmt trip I need to make some more sometime!