Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

what do yall think of this lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinky

Bluelighter
show is nextweekend and its called the north coast music festival..i think this is the 3rd year of it

http://lineup.northcoastfestival.com/

Pretty Lights
Girl Talk
STS9
Umphrey's McGee
Axwell
Steve Angello
Knife Party
Atmosphere
Steve Aoki
Excision
Alesso
Paul Oakenfold
Big Boi
The Rapture
EOTO
Digitalism
Chuckie
Tommy Trash
Yelawolf
Modestep
Felix da Housecat
Mord Fustang
Future Rock
Midnight Conspiracy
Beats Antique
YACHT
Dan Deacon
Gramatik
Rebirth Brass Band
BoomBox
Digital Tape Machine
Maya Jane Coles
King Khan & the Shrines
Thundercat
Papadosio
NiT GriT
Savoy
Two Fresh
Minnesota
Van Ghost
Com Truise
People Under the Stairs
Zion I
Mr. MFN eXquire
Zebo
Auto Body
Thibault
Wyllys & the New York Hustler Ensemble
AbdeCaf
Family Groove Company
Team Bayside High
Strange Arrangement
Stratus
LoBounce
Gentlemen Hall
NORdjs
Paul Universe
Mario Florek
Kid Color
DJ SOLO
ProbCause
Orville Kline
BUHAY
Mathien
Jamie Lono
Arts of Life Band
IndigoSun
Second City Citizens
Vapor Eyes
Ignorant Noise
Alex Kislov
ATLIS
Avi Sic
Bisharat
Benji Gunplay
BUHAY
Dakota
DanceFloor Destroyers
Dani Deahl
Deafside
Deejay Pickel
Digital Departure
DJ Dante
DJ Demchuk
DJ Intel
DJ Moppy
DJ RC
DJ RTC
DJ SOLO
DJ Trew
Fleege
Gemini Club
Greg Corner
Hunter Vita
Intensive
Jaime Lopez
Joe Bryl
Kid Color
Konrad Gainnes
Kool Hersh
Lewis Gigson
Lou Dooben
MattBoyWhite
MEGA MIKE
Milk N Cookies
Miss Amphetamine
Mister Joshua
Moxxy
Mr Bobby
Orville Kline
Phenom
Phives
Punky Fresh
SABOR
SUSHI
SWGGRBCK
Team Bayside High
Tima Fei
Vipeeps
WhyB
Wyllys

to behonest ive only heard of like maybe 10 of these bands/groups/people..so i dont even know what to really think..tickets are 50$/day which doesnt seem too bad but still alot for bads ive never heard of

I see some hip hop artists i like and some i dont. The other hundred thousand people sound like nobodies.

i think most is electronic/dance..there is only like a handful of hiphop/rap acts

Big Boi i like and people under the stairs has some ok songs. Theyll prolly play acid raindrops and san fransiscan knights. Zion I is pretty dopr.
I dont like Atmospere so much and Yelawolf i honestly hate his music.

i wouldnt mind seeing girltalk perform, except his show is the same time as umphrees

atmosphere is ehh, beats are sick and so are the lyrics but i really never got into them or anyone else with rhymesayers..yalawolf is dope thogh, the dude can spit but again im not the biggest fan of him either..he got goodsongs and shit but ive never sat down and played an album all the way threw

Fifty bucks sounds like a good enough deal. There's a lot of nobodies but, that can be a good thing especially for DJs.

Some of the best concerts that I have ever been to were performed by bands that I had no idea who they were. You don't really have to know all the bands to have a good time. I know the first time I went to Bonnaroo, I wanted to see 30+ bands, but that just ended up being impractical and I didn't get to see some of the ones that I wanted to see, but ran across some really awesome bands in the process. I'd go chinky.

This is quite impressive line up if your into electro. Modestep, Mord Fustang (WOW!) and Felix da housecat.. that is wicked!

Some good acts Big Boi puts on a great show and will do a few Outkast songs. Atmosphere is amazing a must see act. Girl Talk is pretty good for a press play performer. Pretty Lights is excellent but im not a big STS9 fan. I would definatly go if it was in my hometown

i wouldnt mind seeing girltalk perform, except his show is the same time as umphrees

chinky, re-read that sentence. umphree's is a joke in comparison to girltalk. oh my god i can't even believe it's a choice or a thought at all....

except for the weather, this should be turning out to being a good festival.

umphreys is kind of like DMB to me...im not a fan of the music but they put on a good show.

girltalk is cool but like someone else said..all hes doin is pressing play sn its not really a performance..

i didnt end up goin but if i did i prolly would have watched girltalk cause ive seen umphreys once before at the aragon..and have yet to see girltalk

^ I'm going to close this then since the event is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.