• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What do to on Crack?

Couldn't agree more. To be honest .2 into base and 4 pipes from it and you will get a bellringer then just leave it and snort the rest. I've been getting pretty consistently fire coke lately and that's the conclusion I've came to. I usually do prefer to do the base off a clean head for optimum ringer then just sniff the rest of the day few beers at night and my meds and sleep. Cocaine feels much less toxic with food and sleep ;)

Every time I've done crack I find myself with nothing to do, I start things, don't finish them and then the high gone >< What to do what do to?
Do what my buddy used to do get down on your hands and knees and look for crumbs. I don't know if he enjoyed it but I was entertained! He'd do that shit for hours and end up smoking crude off his floor cause he thought it was crack. I tried explaining to him that the way he hovered over his stash there is no way he dropped some without realizing it,didn't listen dumbass!

You could go into the woods with a chainsaw in the pitch black and start cutting down trees acting like your doing something real important but really you don't know what's going on.

hahaaaaaaaa! the visuals for this just sent me to the floor laughing.

Crack just was not my drug of choice. But this little crack ho would come down to my house, she knew me because I taught her in the 8th grade. She is 32 now and still has all her teeth and takes good care of her personal hygiene. Anyway, about 5 years ago she shows up on my front porch. I'm sitting on the steps. I recognize her immediately and she reaches down to hug me. As we hugging she tells me she will fuck my balls completely off if I give her $20 to buy a rock. So I did, never expecting to see her again. About 30 mins later she is knocking on my door, comes in, asks if she can smoke it in my bathroom and commenting how the crack makes her horny and how she always wanted to fuck me. I am sitting on my couch and when she finishef she came into my den naked as a jay bird!! I can't believe it one of my former students all grown up, naked, and horny.

It was one of the most enjoyable times in my entire life. Best part is she would show up 2-3 times a month for $20 and some teacher dick!!

Had I known this was going to happen I would never had given her that F in science. .....

This, as the mother of a girl, terrifies me. Please tell me you don't teach anymore. Please.

For some reason Ithought about this thread while at work and remembered back in 2006 before the whole levamisole(sp?) thing came about I turned a half g of some straight fire into rock and played Paper Mario for the Wii while smoking the whole bag. When it comes to stims I say sex/music/video games are the way to go..

Last edited:
What to do??? Wow you all have to find another Drug man if you don't know. For me after yrs doing it. The hardest thing and the best thing was the Super Powers it gave me For me I would have Sex for days. I would be hold up getting 1/4 oz delivered 3 or 4 times a day and the only time I would put my pants on was to get more. It's only meant to have Sex on and it makes sex 100 times better. Nothing better in this world than getting bellringers while a hot horny chic's cleaning/smoking ur pipe and you have and u cum.
That's what was soo hard to stop doing that shit. Not the drug itself but the sex with 2 chic's while doing the drug with a stiffy that last for days
Go find 2 or just one, she'll know someone else, halfway decent street walker's on the Ho strow ( if you don't know any nice ones that will hang out) and do it with ya as long as you have shit and get naked and screw around. That's what that stuff is for otherwise it's a waste crawling around on the floor or smoking up with dudes.

I was Superman on that Shit with a full Rock Hard Hard on and used to listen to stories from chic's that used to make fun of all the Dudes that turned into Limp-Dick Idiots after the first hit crawling around on the floor/not looking into anybody's eyes dropping shit having everyone take their shit and couldn't do anything

Got to do it and kick back and relax and enjoy a woman and relax-relax-relax and get ur Freak on

If your partners not into it you can try to cum on the ceiling...just a thought