• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

A chicken and cheese quesadilla. Dt. Rasberry Iced Tea. Coffee w Hazelnut cream.

Red curry chicken and white rice. Then a few breakfast granola bars

Organic grass fed Ground chuck cheeseburger/sharp chedder and pepper jack with spicy mustard and pickles

Side of store bought mac salad

A fat slab of coho salmon.

If it wouldn't be the cause of my demise due to serious malnutrition I think I would eat only salmon.

I'm about to have homemade fine spaghetti with newman's own spaghetti sauce (Sockarooni) with a half pound of ground beef, garlic, onion, tomatoes and onion powder.

OH YEA and I'm feeling great!

Half of a turkey, cheddar and romaine wrap.

Dt. Strawberry, Rasberry Peach Iced Tea.

Coffee w Hazelnut cream.

Nutty - I love Jasmine rice! I haven't had it in awhile. There's an Asian store near me that sells it. It's so fragrant, and a pretty color. Such a unique taste! Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm about to have homemade fine spaghetti with newman's own spaghetti sauce (Sockarooni) with a half pound of ground beef, garlic, onion, tomatoes and onion powder.

OH YEA and I'm feeling great!
This, again! Finally feeling a bit stress-free right before a project, a brief reprieve really but I can enjoy it.

Nutty - I love Jasmine rice! I haven't had it in awhile. There's an Asian store near me that sells it. It's so fragrant, and a pretty color. Such a unique taste! Hope you enjoyed it!

Yeah sticky rice is da bomb yo. Is that how the kids say it nowadays?

Sticky rice is da bomb yo lol. Agreed on that It's addictive (I believe that is the way it's said yo ?)

@Stargazer Japanese (wheat) noodle stir fry. Mine had beef, carrots, onions, and a few other odds- and ends- type ingredients. It was soooo good.