• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What can I use to cut heroin #3 with?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Basically, I use this pretty strong stuff and I use DXM to potenitate it before every time I smoke it so it hits me pretty hard. I figured if I used a cutting agent that's safe to consume and runs on foil really well/mixes well with #3 heroin, not only would it not put me into dangerous nods, but it would also last me longer!

I've passed out a couple of times and I was lucky I fell the right way. I didn't even smoke much either, it's just that DXM works so well for me and this stuff is that strong (I've tested it for fent, no fent, it's just very pure stuff, it's very, very light brown coloured #3 stuff).

So yeah. I've had a look and found a bunch of things that stick out to me but what I'm mostly focused on is what is most compatible with #3 on foil? As in which substance runs down the foil/mixes with the heroin the best as well as not being toxic to inhale. If possible, I'd like to be able to cut it with something that makes it no different to smoke other than the fact it just isn't as potent.

I saw that something called Mannitol which was one thing and then there's baby formula powder. Then there's other stuff like caffeine, starch, baking soda, brown sugar and other things. Rat poison was one thing listed and I have no idea how or why that's a common thing found in cut heroin.

I just want something that will melt and vaporise at the same rate as the heroin. I've noticed that with poor quality street heroin, it will fizzle when you first heat it up and that's the cutting agents heating up first before the actual heroin, I don't want that happening as it wouldn't give the desired effect.

I don't IV it bare in mind, I just smoke it so something that would mix well with #3 heroin to be able to be smoked on foil would be the most ideal. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

By doing so, are you thereby increasing chance of OD? If you do, will someone be there with Nalaxone and ready to call for an ambulance in case something goes wrong?

By doing so, are you thereby increasing chance of OD? If you do, will someone be there with Nalaxone and ready to call for an ambulance in case something goes wrong?
I'm not, no. With DXM, the potentiation sometimes works so well that I can have just two-three inhalations and then 10 mins later I'm in nods that sometimes result in me passing out for a while.

If I can make the stuff less potent, I can pace myself easier and find a good rate at which I should smoke the stuff.

Also, no, however, when I smoke alone, I sit on my bed and fashion all my pillows/sheets behind me in a way that would make it impossible for me to fall with my head facing upwards. I wouldn't OD from respiratory failure as my tolerance is too high + the amounts aren't large enough. So chocking is the only way I could OD but I spend a good amount of time making sure that if I fell back then I cannot have my head laid back (I'll even simulate falling back from different angles to test and make sure I always end up on my side).

Also, tbf, when I've nodded off so hard and passed out recently, there wasn't saliva everywhere (proper OD), I think I was just passed out. Only one time did I wake up with saliva everywhere but I'd put my pillows so I couldn't fall back and just woke up, those pillows saved my life😅 I think there's a difference between passing out from nodding off and OD'ing. I've passed out from nodding off since and not had saliva everywhere, I think it's the DXM. There's not enough in my system for me to OD but the DXM potentiates the effects so much that I nod off much easier. It's like waking up from a nap as opposed to that time I actually OD'd from smoking too much (learnt my lesson there,).

Anyway, all besides the point really, I don't think I'm in any immediate danger but I would like to not nod off/pass out so easily because I end up falling asleep and it's a waste of the high. Just wanna know what's best to cut it with 😖

Isn't he aiming to reduce the risk of OD?
Yeah that's my point and tbf I don't think I'm really at risk of OD'ing thinking about it. I just don't want to nod off and pass out. When you OD and pass out, you drool like crazy and some people fall on their backs and choke on their saliva which is what kills them. Lately, that hasn't been happening to me, it's like I've been waking up from a nap but it just wastes the high. I think it's to do with the DXM. To OD you need to have too much of the drug but DXM just potentiates it. So when I'm passing out due to using DXM before it, I aren't waking up with saliva everywhere as I didn't take too much, the DXM just potentiated it.

I did do once and it was totally different, I actually did OD, but I put my pillows in a way that made it impossible for me to fall back so I was alright and woke up/didn't choke. There was drool everywhere whereas with how I'm passing out recently, there isn't drool everywhere and I aren't pale when I wake up or feeling horrible.

So yeah, it's only happened once and like I said, in recency it's more like waking up from a nap than me OD'ing and being at risk of choking.

But yeah, in an essence, you're right. Just want to cut it with something to make it less potent so I can have myself better and find the right amount to smoke etc.

First off, you should explain the thought-process behind that username choice...