• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth What Benzo can I use to cut off the effect of Meth.

dubc

Greenlighter
Hi folks,

Im planning of doing a tiny bit of meth with my gf on the weekend. Ive only done meth once in my life back in 2019 . I have some GHB at hand and benzos (ambien, zopiclone and diazepam). What I want to avoid is an all nighter from Sat that drags till Sun after noon. So im planning of only getting 1g of crystal meth and doing some on a Sat around 6-7 pm and want to make sure by 4-5 am Sun morning im ready to hit some benzos and go to sleep. I have a few questions regarding that:

1- I dont like redosing much so what would last longer, snorting, smoking or IV?
2- What would be a good dose range to maintain so im not so tweaked out and up for days?
3- What benzo works best to cut off the Meth high and send me to sleep pretty quick? Bare in mind i have GHB so that would mellow the effect and strength of the meth.
4- I'm planning on having protein and fruit smoothies ready in the fridge with my vitamin caps to make sure im taking in food and liquids every 3-4 hours. Would this help avoiding any shitty comedowns or waking up feeling like shit the day after?

Regards
Dub

Unless you're not used to IVing drugs, don't IV.

Personally, with this new breed of meth going around in the USA, smoking kind of sucks too. The high itself sort of feels like the comedown from smoking the good old school ephedrine based meth.

I found the best use of this new stuff is to simply swallow it. Softens up the rough edges and is the most euphoric route oddly enough.

Op: I would ride out the speed sesh w low-dose ghb for a bit instead of figthing the amp, sober up after a bit, force food down, benzo before a shower and im sure the ghb rebound will be over by then.

@negrogesic does the newer kind feel more like amphetamine sulphate side effect wise? I mean harsher especially when redosing, easier to get stuck on heavy doses etc? Im talking about cleaaan sulphate.

I only tried (a ton of) 3-fma, vaped huge bowls. It had that tasty appleish speed smell/taste and was basically side effect free, was awake for 3 days (having a huge speed tolly) after an afternoon of heavy vaping. I felt that spun portrayed it pretty well. Have yet to try meff to see if there’s a lot of noticeable difference.
Sad that it’s gone

Unless you're not used to IVing drugs, don't IV.

Personally, with this new breed of meth going around in the USA, smoking kind of sucks too. The high itself sort of feels like the comedown from smoking the good old school ephedrine based meth.

I found the best use of this new stuff is to simply swallow it. Softens up the rough edges and is the most euphoric route oddly enough.
I dont live in the US im in the UK. The meth here is usually better quality than the shitty stuff going around the US. Presuming I want to smoke the meth which is what I did back in 2019 in San Francisco, what would be a good dosage that wont give me a 12 hour high? I've IV'd coke before but the shit thing about I'Ving coke is that you need to IV again in 10-15 mins which isnt ideal specially if your having sex.

With meth I dont need to IV or smoke very often. one hit that will last me 6-7 hours with GHB is enough

Op: I would ride out the speed sesh w low-dose ghb for a bit instead of figthing the amp, sober up after a bit, force food down, benzo before a shower and im sure the ghb rebound will be over by then.

@negrogesic does the newer kind feel more like amphetamine sulphate side effect wise? I mean harsher especially when redosing, easier to get stuck on heavy doses etc? Im talking about cleaaan sulphate.

I only tried (a ton of) 3-fma, vaped huge bowls. It had that tasty appleish speed smell/taste and was basically side effect free, was awake for 3 days (having a huge speed tolly) after an afternoon of heavy vaping. I felt that spun portrayed it pretty well. Have yet to try meff to see if there’s a lot of noticeable difference.
Sad that it’s gone

Yeah, it feels more speed/crank like, especially via certain routes (like smoked). However the new mass produced meth still feels mostly like normal ephedrine based d-meth via the oral route. My theory is that this new breed of mass produced mexican meth contains a small but active amount of l-methamphetamine (which is highly adrenergic), which changes the character of the effects. This is especially noticeable when smoked, but less noticeable when eaten given the slower smoother onset. Good quality d-meth has a smooth, euphoric and somewhat calming feeling when smoked, while this newer stuff produces a jittery stimulation when smoked that is not euphoric at all really. Not sure about IV, but it's possible that large single doses of this new meth might be able to circumvent this by evoking rapid serotonin release (something harder to accomplish when smoking since each inhaled dose is rather small).

I dont live in the US im in the UK. The meth here is usually better quality than the shitty stuff going around the US. Presuming I want to smoke the meth which is what I did back in 2019 in San Francisco, what would be a good dosage that wont give me a 12 hour high? I've IV'd coke before but the shit thing about I'Ving coke is that you need to IV again in 10-15 mins which isnt ideal specially if your having sex.

It's hard to guess a dose given unknown purity (plus I don't know what kind of doses you used back in 2019).

Smoked meth is forgiving enough though so I'd recommend you just go by trial in error. Personally, I feel like recreational meth doses require a minimum of 60-80mg, since this is where the serotonergic effects become more prominent. The serotonergic effects of meth are instrumental in achieving the full recreational effect of the drug. Otherwise it just behaves like a ADHD drug like stimulant

Once again wat benzo works best to cut off the high? I have 10 mg valium roch tabs, 10mg pharma grade zopis and ambien. Im assuming 60-80mg iv’d once should do the trick for a good 6-8 hours and cruise on low ghb doses every few hours n benzos at the end?

Snort the meth if oral isn’t feasible due to duration. Or postpone and get better stuff.

Z-drugs and meff sounds like a confusing time. Valium probably won’t put you to bed. Maybe mega-dose vitamin c.

It still sounds like a mediocre set/setting.

@negrogesic
Interesting, the stuff i was using was racemic for sure, same w the 2fma. But yeah, not the same substance. The sero smoothes everything out. Ive also vaped 4fma which felt like sleepy amp, almost dysphoric. So tiring.

I read some report on reddit from some dude suspecting his neighbours cooking meth and it found one of the pmk alternatives that could lead to active impurities, like butyl-meth or something the precursor found in the reports wasn’t 2-b, not mek ill edit when i find the thread.
Interestingly it sounded like it was based in the us. So most likely not cartel meth.