Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are your goals?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
What are your goals in life? What do you aspire to be or do?

Theres not one person on this earth that doesnt want something even the richest guy still wants more money, better cars or hotter girls.

Personally my next goal is to get the F**K out of my town and move to the eastern suburbs in sydney. But first I need $$$ therefor I need a good job. Its a pretty hefty goal, but I need to do it.

Im just wondering what you guys want out of life next? Be it the biggest most expensive object or maybe something priceless, it could be an education or to be the prime minister(we need a good one).

So?

Goals are bloody important and its also important to keep working towards them.

Do so by taking baby steps and you will get there.

My main goal is to build an awesome truck and im on my way but still a ways to go.

i apologize if this sounds cliche'd; but for me its definately true and something i have to work at EVERYDAY to maintain; but my one and only aim in life is to be happy. i realized that if i were on my death bed and on my way out; it would be the only thing of importance/relevance that i will have wanted to achieve before that moment. simple but true.

...kytnism...:|

Totally agree MazDan - goals are important; it doesn't matter whether they're small or large, it gives you something to work towards. :)

My goals, at the moment, are to do the best i can in my job, start a course that i'm keen to pursue next year, which will allow me to move into an area of work i'm interested in. Working will also help towards a household goal my husband and i have, which is to renovate the house, and build a back deck.

Having said that... an everyday goal i have for myself is simply to be gentle with myself, and not to sweat the small stuff. If i can look back on my day and say that i've accomplished those two things, i'm happy. :)

1 Score a job.

2 Save money/then score a car

3 Get a 2nd or better paying job

4 Move out of my parents house

5 Get a girlfriend..

I realize these are mostly physical things and might seem shallow but I'm not happy without these.. Staying off H is a huge goal of mine too but I don't know if I can be happy normal and abstain 100%.. I got a job as long as a pass a drug test tommorow, and backup temp jobs are calling all the time if I do happened to fail and not get the job. Also I just got prescribed suboxone so that should help tons with the H situation. I got things going for me if I can keep it together.. sometimes it seems like I'm just set to fail..

My current goal is to find a job that utilises the skills I got at uni and actually interests me rather than just being something to pass the time.

I'm not doing enough the reach this goal.

I also really need to build my savings back up because they've taken such a hit over the course of this year.

keep earning my commission at work every month:)
meet a genuine girl in this town
completely cut benzos out of my life sooner than later
try and save more money than i have been, seems to just windle away on useless shit

Short term 6-12 months. Get below 8% body fat. Might sound like a vein pursuit, but everything it yields is soo positive to soo many aspects of my life :)

1-2 year goal. Graduate, and study over in Malaysia.

3-5 year, work in mines and get some decent cash to start off life with.

5-10 kids. :)

Nothing is worth more than today...

So true ! :)

everyone has goals but im sure if anyone is able to say

samadhi said:
... an everyday goal i have for myself is simply to be gentle with myself, and not to sweat the small stuff. If i can look back on my day and say that i've accomplished those two things, i'm happy. :)

they would be happy:)

immediate goal - get high in the next 10 - 20 minutes
short term goal - finish this semester without failing at uni
middle term goals- get a decent paying job that i don't hate
long term goals - ???

Has anyone given up on the goal of home ownership with this current crazy housing market?

I think I may have actually worked out what I want to do, so I've applied for uni (four years late) to do chemistry.
Along with that, I want to move back out on my own. I was out for two years or so, then was forced to go back home.
Now it's nearly been two years and I want to get the fuck back out.
Getting a girlfriend is way up there too, but I need to get out on my own first.

pillsnapa said:
Has anyone given up on the goal of home ownership with this current crazy housing market?

yessir

my plans are the following:

* go to tokyo next year
* buy a new iMac

that's really about it. i've never really had any goals, my selection of subjects in school is testement to that