• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What are your favourite psychedelic RC's and why?

I totally forgot DMT, mind you I think that it's very much more of a spiritual think as well and I don't know if I would list it in a "fav psychs list". That also may be why I didnt think of it. It's a very.... unique and powerful experience and can cause dramatic changes on your outlook on life, those around you and cause you to make decisions about your future that have (imo) very positive but powerful paths.

Seems like a select few people are super hardheads. Also a select few people seem to report 2C-E as being very clear-headed and mostly fun and visual, and they require really high doses. But most people find it to be incredibly strong and super intensely mentally psychedelic, and find the difference from 18mg to 20mg to be double, 20 to 22mg to be double that, etc. Must be some difference in body chemistry, as not all of the people I have heard say this are taking psychedelics constantly and developing huge tolerances.

My favorite psychedelic RC would be a toss up between 4-AcO-DMT and 25B-NBOMe. 4-AcO-DMT is very easy on the body yet mentally & emotionally intense (visuals can be profound at high doses as well), but I dislike the short duration. 25B-NBOMe lasts much longer and is extremely visual, but has a moderate body load and is mentally underwhelming. However this is nice when you just want to chill out and see cool stuff.

Yes Hazelcloud! 4-aco-dmt is my favorite by far I almost like it more than mushrooms. I have had some very strange trips on it. It is also one of the few psys that I have found to be compulsive dosing for me. I would go through 500 mg in a night of fumerate. Mainly due to short duration as you said and double dosing.

I also like DOB/2ci/5-meo-dmt (if you count that)

Yes Hazelcloud! 4-aco-dmt is my favorite by far I almost like it more than mushrooms. I have had some very strange trips on it. It is also one of the few psys that I have found to be compulsive dosing for me. I would go through 500 mg in a night of fumerate. Mainly due to short duration as you said and double dosing.

Definitely, I noticed this as well. The duration is very short (about 3 hours) and the desire to redose definitely shows. While tripping on 4-AcO-DMT I will often find myself sober wondering what happened - only to redose yet again. On the bright side this allows for greater control of the trip. It's also very profound and very euphoric but with less confusion than shrooms(so I've heard).

4-aco-dmt -- It is definitely very controlable in the mind in doses below 23mg, but also has a eerie side to it. Pretty deep and complex thought process. The body load while very sedating, is very uncomfortable for me though, it feels like im about to jump off a cliff or something. I plan on taking a 30+mg alone in bed in the near future though to see a little more. Less visual than a same dose of 4-aco-met but feels more dreamlike and stoning.
4-aco-met -- Has a very living/moving quality to it. It has kind of a funny hilarious nature to it. Colors look somewhat illuminated. Nice organic sometimes wobbly patterns. It was the most "physcadelic" and deep experience i have had at 33mg lying in silence with my eyes closed. very beautiful and art filled mind space. My favorite so far.
5-meo-mipt made me feel horrible. 4-aco-dipt also made me feel quite weird, come up was similar to 4-aco-dmt, but i only took 12mg and barely scratched the surface.
I plan on also plan on sampling 2c-b, 2c-e, and al-lad sometime too. I do have a tab of an unknown amount of an unknown nbome some guy gave to me, but i don't think i will ever take it due to what ive heard of the body load and i have no idea what it is. He didn't know what it was, he just told me it was mescaline and it would fuck me up bro.

I myself love traditional stuff like mdma and good liquid heroic doses of fungus but on occasion have been duped or experimented with rc's my favs which is like saying Ill drink a budweiser but I love guiness is like this......

Methylone/bkmdma cool to semi roll and semi make rave wares 60% outta 100 on pure sass

2cb harsh trip psychadeluc but not spirtual or uplifting

Other than that my fav internet learned chemical has been and will always be DMT my spirit molecule

You found 2C-B harsh? Whoa. Don't ever try any other 2C-Xs then. 2C-B is about as smooth as I can imagine for a psychedelic.

Yeah 4-HO-MET is great stuff, though I find it lacking in psychedelic depth (so far). It's more like the mescaline of tryptamines for me (to make a very loose comparison) because it gives me a great introspective mood and a wonderful connection to my animal self. Great fun and great for hiking and so forth, for active outdoor adventures..

That's funny i had a metocin/moxy trip where i was very much maybe not so much with "my" inner animal but people's inner animals in general and what they may be, was also seeing loads of animals in the clouds...Don't even know what my inner animal really is (for the mmoment i thinnk it's bearded collie dog... :)

I myself love traditional stuff like mdma and good liquid heroic doses of fungus but on occasion have been duped or experimented with rc's my favs which is like saying Ill drink a budweiser but I love guiness is like this......

Methylone/bkmdma cool to semi roll and semi make rave wares 60% outta 100 on pure sass

2cb harsh trip psychadeluc but not spirtual or uplifting

Other than that my fav internet learned chemical has been and will always be DMT my spirit molecule

Uhm if you consider 2C-B a harsh trip you are most likely seriously overdosing and/or I'm guessing snorting the shit out of it.. (Oh I see Xorky had a similar reaction... had not reloaded this window for like a day ;D By the way he mentioned using fungus a.k.a. Mr Shroom, the most harsh barley teacher of them all, so I think thats not the issue)

"my spirit molecule", I like that! Way less pretentious than "THE spirit molecule"

^2C-B is also a bit "harsh" for me, just like 2C-E and - a bit - 2C-P. Tryptamines, for me, feel smoother and much less artificial.

2c-b is my favorite too for sure, but I liked to take it often in low dosage, for its aphodisiac effect, even in a sort of medicinal way at treshold dose. But also as a psychedelic at higher doses it really is a wonderful tool. I also have fond memories of 2c-t-2 used to sell it in smartshop when it was legal here, loved these tabs with handy breaklines for easy dosing..

2c-t-2_tablets1.jpg

Has been a while since I had 2c-b last I had was powder pre weighed as 18mg caps, but very strong found this hard to dose in a functional way as it gave much more OEV which are fun but too distracting to be functional.

I'm currently looking for replecements. So far I have found 5-meo-dalt to give a silky smooth feeling in the body. On my short list are 2c-c, 2c-d, 5-meo-mipt, amt also looking into 4 subs..

Last edited:
I really like 4-HO-MET, it's unique among the 4-HO-Ts, I find it much more physical and emotional, brighter, more fun, more in your body. It's a really nice substance. 4-HO-MiPT supposedly is quite like mushrooms but a bit brighter and clearer, but I haven't tried it. I hear 4-AcO-DiPT is very body-centered and euphoric as well, I haven't tried it either though. I have tried 4-HO-DiPT, I found it to be very transitory and weak and I didn't care for it. But many people really like it.