• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed? v. Gimme The Good Stuff, Doc.

homeless -> drug culture (awaiting merge)

There is already a thread like this. For me its just .5mg clonazepam twice a day. I have a seroquel and remeron perscription but I don't ever fill them cause I'm crazy but not crazy enough to take those pills.

i'm prescribed 0.5 clonazepam per day and some dose of escitalopram

but i don't take the escitalopram and take 2mg of clonazepam every other day

#30 10mg dextroamphetamine sulfate
#30 20mg Adderall XR
#56 2mg buprenorphine

6mg ethyl loflazepate
10mg prazepam
2mg lormetazepam
20mg Abilify
100mg zoloft
8mg bupe

Suboxone four 2mg tabs a day(only been taking 1 or a half a pill most days latly )

raniditine 150mgs

lactulose 30mgs a day

got one for trazadone 150mgs per night but stopped takin it because when I woke up most mornings I would be hanging on to the edges of my bed for dear life while it felt like I was spinning at 100km/h until I finally vomited then felt tired as shit till 9.00 or so and still nauseated. I was able to just stop it so at least it wasn't addicting.
any one else get that from trazadone?

These days it's tramadol 200mg x 90, bromazepam 6mg x 60, Flurazepam 27,43(iirc on the decimals, lol) x 30.

I can go for a refill after a month if I like but I don't go that often.

I have my on and off's with tramadol; am off them physically now and will wait a while before using them for any other reason than backpain when it is severe.

The bromazepam I am not dependant to. My tolerance however is still huge. Sometimes, I'll take 'a' benzo, but require a pretty high dose to achieve desired effects. I am careful about this as benzo dependency is hell, no way I'm going there again. I still suffer from PAWS, but those few times that I do still take benzos, help me cope with the PAWS because I always know I can be symptom free whenever I desire. But the desire for that is beaten most of the time by my desire to get through PAWS and to forever be done with any form of benzo dependency. ;)

The fluraz: I only started getting these recently, but same story as with the bromazepam pretty much. I give a lot of these out to good friends of mine too because whenever the symptoms are so bad I do end up resorting to a benzo, I always use bromazepam as an anxiolytic. These are a little too recreational for me to be taking too often/much off so I burn through them very fast with help from friends.

I am scripted NOTHING nowdays.. its kinda boring! :( ha.

man, I think of what I was once scripted and compare it to the NOTHING I am on now.. again, its just sad :(

my last OD was when many of my scripts were CUT; this was last August. from there I ended up getting scripted Subox @ 16MG/day and some whack anti-depressant which I didnt need but the addict in me said WHY NOT!?!? anyway, after about 6 months I relapsed and my script was eventually cut, along w/ the anti-depressant.

at one point I was scripted xanny, zoloft, dilaudid, ambien, anti-seizure meds and trazadone. those were the "fun" times but that was me coming off surgery after a BRAIN TUMOR was removed. I was in "pain" but def. overused those dilaudid and use dope along w/ the dilaudid. my Dr. knew I was a dope fiend going into the surgery; I had to tell him since they were putting me "out" for the surgery, and I wanted to make sure they gave me enough drugs to keep me out and out of pain. once I got sent home and not longer on the liquid IV dilaudid, I over-used the pills and shot them all within 2 days. they only gave me 30 or 60 2MG pills, so to a dope fiend it wasnt much. I called the Dr. back and told him I "lost" the script and needed more. again, he knew I was a dope fiend and questioned me but refilled the script. well, when I called him back 3 days after saying I lost the script, AGAIN, thats when he said its the dope fiend in me and would not refill. oh well, it just led to more dope. that was then, tho. now I have NOTHING scripted.. kinda sad! ha. only sad to a true junkie.. but yes, its sad to me!

Tapering 70mg of methadone; now at 40mg due to 7-day fucking detox...
1200mg Neurontin (gabapentin); 300mg capsules
10mg x 30/nightly Ambien (zolpidem)
Albuterol
Advair

Pretty fuck lame list. I need my temazepam back for major anxiety/insomnia, but because of past bupe scripts my p-doc is pissing me off and only prescribing fucking ZOLPIDEM, that is just as abusable as temazepam to many individuals I know. I know people that would pick zolpi > temaz! I don't get it, it's all about money.

Wow I feel really green here. I only have one for a stomach condition:

Dialudid 4mg - A fairly generous scrip. My gastro guy is really understanding. Gastroparesis is a motherfucker. (as I know some of you on here suffer from as well)

I used to have vicodin 7mg but they lost their effectiveness after a few years. I know what you might be thinking but I've been cursed with a naturally high resistance to narcotics so I have to take some of the stronger stuff to keep my pain at bay. Even the 4's are starting to lose their punch and I'm going to request to be moved to the 8's soon.

Pain sucks.

Xanax 2mgx120/month(1 pill4x/day)
Norco 10/325x120/month(1 pill 4x/day)

The Xanax script is the first time I've ever been on enough of what I know is the right med at the right dose for me.God bless that doctor.The Norco barely touches my pain and only if I take all 4 daily pills at once.The pain doc has to work with me on that but where I live I kinda feel lucky to even get that.But I guess I can't complain too much because there are people worse off than me who don't get anything so I guess I should count my blessings .

Olanzapine 15 mg/day
paroxetine 20 mg/day
Lamotrigine 200 mg/day

Not enough to put me asleep.
Wish I could have some benzos prescribed ..

Currently,

Gabapentin 1200mg 3x daily
Adderall XR 30mg
Adderall IR 10mg
Sertraline 150mg
Baclofen 10mg 3x daily
Zolpidem 10mg

I think that's what it's narrowed down to now..

Hey, this thread!! My scripts have changed a lot since my last post here. Hehe.

From GP:
  • 90 x 80mg OC (old formula) per month (more like 25 days)
  • 60 x alprazolam per month (also more like 25 days)
  • 30x 0.250 mg brotizolam per month (also more like 25 days)

From psychiatrist:
  • 14 x 80mg methadone per week
  • 60 x 12mg bromazepam per month (more like 21 days)
  • 200 x 300mg lyrica aka pregabaline (when I say I need em, every few months)
  • 50 x 25mg atarax aka hydroxyzine (when I say I need em, every time I've used up half my previous prescription)