• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

Megathread What Are You Listening To? XXXI: Kiely’s Revenge



Quite recently I had the great privilege of seeing this band live in a perfectly sized venue, (you could get about 10 rows close to the band, get the best sound, get the contagious vibe from the dedicated and hardcore crowd at the front) they sounded awesome, and had massive and magnetic stage presence, they were very cool without trying, it was one of the best gigs I've ever attended.

It was definitely helped by using a phenibut and alcohol combo, it's puts me on a kind of GBL / ecstasy roll when it kicks in well, and it;s a great high!
 
Last edited:
its called "healing cat music" channel playing in background. ill play for 12 hrs.
sometimes its markets.
sometimes its news.
sometime is stand up
sometimes its psychological - and other - theories
sometimes its movies
sometime tv shows

ed
got time for bl it would appear.... :unsure:

most times playing in the background at low levels as i got too much shit goin on to lay down
 
lvUYgXY.png
 
I spot Charley Patton in there!!!!!


excited-wink.gif


another great 1, makes you really feel transported out there at the time.

1 of my many obsessions is tracking down good recordings and/or different versions of the things I like, that 1 session where it all just gelled and worked, or there was a famous special guess playing in a live set.

with this old blues stuff I'm constantly frustrated by the quality of the recordings, these were poor people often living on the edge and the recordings are often so so bad. I would have thought AI would have been able to clear a lot of this shit up by now, maybe I need to go on a quest to try and find some better versions or have a go at doing it myself.

most of what I have is a good 10 years+ old by now.
 
Top