• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? V. XXVII Durty Basslines

If you ever need a step-by-step on how to destroy another musician's career, here's the #1: Quitter

Best rap diss track ever by a country mile (geddit? country... mile...? Fuck you!).

If you ever need a step-by-step on how to destroy another musician's career, here's the #1: Quitter

Best rap diss track ever by a country mile (geddit? country... mile...? Fuck you!).

Country mile? I got about two fuckin yards before realising it was yet more hip hop rap crap.... (Actually, I quite likey the Eminem - but don't tell any fucker or yer dead )

I can't stand 99.9% of all rap/hip-hop but I will always maintain the esteemed Mr Slim Shady to be an absolute genius.
And somehow he just keeps going, and going, and going.
Every now and then I still stumble across tracks and entire tapes I never even knew existed after a 15 year obsession with his music. :)

Invasion (all parts) is just 3,000 leagues above anything else that Ja/Benzino threw out.

Eminem is local to me and his music is fascinating. And unlike the 99% he has something to say.

I found everything after Marshall Mathers lp to be a bit meh. Slim shady LP is still ranked in my top 5000.

I found everything after Marshall Mathers lp to be a bit meh. Slim shady LP is still ranked in my top 5.

Fixx3d.

I tend to view his works as quasi-concept albums.
90% of his stuff has never featured on his big release albums, the singles from '01-'04 were absolute masterpieces.