What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw Back Sunday!

This morning i was listening to Mudvayne,Mushroom Head,Rancid and Catch 22.

I rocked to Trixter in high school in the early 90's. I still rock out to them. I think they would have been huge had they not arrived on the scene so late (Not their fault they were young) but the grunge era had arrived and they were screwed. What a great band though!

Wanted this track ID for years & finally got it today
@TripSitterNZ Maybe of interest to you quite a bit, you''ll figure it out if you play it but even I "feel" this & I'm no fan of their faith to say the least but this is quite something.

Wanted this track ID for years & finally got it today
@TripSitterNZ Maybe of interest to you quite a bit, you''ll figure it out if you play it but even I "feel" this & I'm no fan of their faith to say the least but this is quite something.

Muslims make some very catchy music. I personally love the Arabic accent in songs and Arabic it sounds very nice especially in house songs.

I listen to new trap and dubstep music via youtube. #Mr.SuicideSheep has 11 million subs and releases a new song each day. #NightBlue music is also a good channel!

I love this song. I think out of all the rock bands that have ever existed, Crue has probably had the most bad-ass stories. Motley Crue lived the life that most other rock bands wanted, ROCK LEGENDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.