What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music. Yes. Shag. No. I had to look them up. It's a dude! :ROFLMAO: Was hoping to find one of these below but alas!

Music aside, I know which one I'd rather shag...
This first one gotten a bit chubby over the years but trying to make a noble comeback (I think her voice has actually gotten better and that's saying something):

This: not much more to say!

Same.

See any obvious pattern here? :ROFLMAO:

Alright then. That's enough fun for one day! I'm out! :ROFLMAO: Most fucking enjoyable I have to say.

Music. Yes. Shag. No. I had to look them up. It's a dude! :ROFLMAO: Was hoping to find one of these below but alas!

This first one gotten a bit chubby over the years but trying to make a noble comeback (I think her voice has actually gotten better and that's saying something):

This: not much more to say!

Same.

See any obvious pattern here? :ROFLMAO:

Chubby is good. Love a voluptuous goth chick...

Hang on, Lorde is a bloke?

I think i've just turned gay...

Agreed.

Oh I love Sirenia, as a near-twenty teen it was my favourite band! But it's mostly a dude too, Morten Veland, and afaik he plays most of the instruments himself and is bipolar (see e.g. Lithium and a Lover). For a dude he looks pretty ok (and a bit like myself lol) but I'd not shag him anyways. The ladies are nice tho.
mortemia.jpg

Also I find their first two albums the best, together with some of one of his other bands, Tristania:

This was the first song I heard from the goth metal genre, a nice dark lady introduced me to and it caught me somewhat. Starts around 0:20.]]

And they're good too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.