What are you listening to Today? - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
cky-infiltrate-destroy-rebuild.jpg

sad to see Bam falling apart and kicked out of jackass 4 because he can't stay sober

I'm having visions of my brother finally kkalling me back, I tell him we been aight, we just been lost in the rap
I tell him stay where you are brother, this world is a trap, I say I'm on my way fam, just makke some space where you're at
See I've been dead and far from gone, even burried inside, so every move that I makke, projekkt, I'm ready to die
They say my heart was never markked, but I kkan prove that's a lie, just takke a walkk up through these cities, only devils and I
You see I'm skkared to stikk it out, running the times, having me cry, better I fly, up in the sky, heavenly god, why do you lie?
Why takke a child? Why do we cry? Where is my brother and why did he die? I miss my mother but why is she high?
I kkut another young innocent, they found his body in the park, flip me on my world starring doggy in the kkart
The day i learned the city, had me blinded by the spark, so I'm kkursed with a mind that only sees in the dark

I'm having visions of my brother finally kkalling me back, I tell him we been aight, we just been lost in the rap...

I remember being 20 and spilling beer on my computer, frying the sound card. Only had a stereo... and for whatever reason this was the only CD I had after moving to california. Listened to it on repeat for about a month. Oh the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.