What are you listening to Today? - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my lovely friends. Look, i used to be a serious rap head. But... fuck... i can't tolerate these: glorification of violence. glorification of substance use. Treating women as objects. Fuck all of that. 95% of all rap suddenly disappeared... Also, i am starting to get old.... however i recommend this God damn shit even to the Bluelighters who do not enjoy rap music

My spirit guide played this for me when I was off my nut on some awesome pills. I'm forever grateful for his help in my life. I wish everyone to feel the love and warmth from this song and from Erik.

Last edited:
Reactions: izo
This gives me a lot of MF DOOM and Madlib vibes, awesome shit man
Really? I don't feel it that way, MF DOOM was more experimental/funky/noir an Madlib more classis hip-hop i found. I find this kind of vibes riddimly and refreshing, the kinda shit i can listen every time of the day. MF DOOM i gotta be in the mood for it, madlib, yeah, it depends on the collabs because unless sounds of anestors he didan't released that much, and i can't stant his quasimoto project, still got Flying Lotus catched it ^^' Anyway glad you liked it :)

Yeah that's the year i tried acid, yhat's his highlight man, i mean artistically speaking i was dope when i was 23-25y! At least i think so... All i jnow is that i don't have inspiration anymore... Can't write a line, produce a loop, draw an eye.:.

Hey you, all rap butts. Here is a little bit of something from my home country. Hey i know that all on BL have been through a lot. If bad news call you today "HANG IT UP" I love you. I love the support i get from here.

@Snafu of the Forest i like you. Do you wanna know the only thing which helps me in my battle against alcoholism? Cannabis. It helps me drink no alcohol at all, or way less than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.