European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

edit - and now

edit - next one

edit - another one...actually one of my fave live sessions from Bob I've heard...he clearly had the cancer by this point and this is just a casual rehearsal/jam for the upcoming 'Uprising' tour...awesome versions of Revolution and not-often-played-live classics like Real Situation and Bad Card... amazing stuff so blessed to be able to see shit like this,thanks intewebz!

Last edited:
Anyone that knows enough French wanna help me with the lyrics here???

i speak french but can't bring myself to listen to that enough times to traduire.

sounds roughly like soe sort of love song, stuff about smiling and laughing and writing a song, heat, all the typical stuff you'd expect in a love song. i didn't listen to the end cos its really not my thing.

these guys are the only french men i really listen to:

fucking love them, but no chance of translating the lyrics, and they're in fucking english. t

i speak french but can't bring myself to listen to that enough times to traduire.

sounds roughly like soe sort of love song, stuff about smiling and laughing and writing a song, heat, all the typical stuff you'd expect in a love song. i didn't listen to the end cos its really not my thing.

these guys are the only french men i really listen to:

fucking love them, but no chance of translating the lyrics, and they're in fucking english. t

Thanks for the attempt. :p

I like a lot of underground French music. Like French synthpop & french Power Electronics & ritual music.

Any chance you could tell me what's being said here? Usually I can find lyrics & just translate them myself (especially French Coldwave bands) but a lot of other stuff is too obscure to have any lyrics online. I can read a bit of French but when it comes to having to listening to it being spoken, it's a little harder to gather what's being said.
Mostly curious what the man in the beginning of this song says... obviously the title means "Mystic Cohort", but I'm unable to discern some syllables & what not to be able to accurately write anything out that I can translate.

or how about this one?
I have no idea what a "fassle" is either & can't find any word or definition online as to what it means. Nor what's being said. But I use to really love Vox Populi when taking DXM. Really loved their sound but had no idea what they were talking about. lol

Sorry you had to endure Position Parallele. lol The guys behind it makes Death Industrial & neo-folk stuff. I think it's a cool retro project. I love me some catchy synth pop melodies to cheer me up some times. Takes me out of this decade as well, which is always welcome. haha

Just goes to show though that people enjoy music for a variety of reasons, other than what they can understand from it verbally. I listen to a lot of music that I have no idea what's being said in it. lol

Last edited:
Seeing as everyone is talking about Kate Bush again it's reminded me of this superb cover version that never fails to hit the spot.

@DeathIndustrial88 "fasse le" is you must do/make it. fasse is the conjugated form of faire, its in the subjunctive which implies necessity/you must (its a tense we don't have in english so hard to explain) and le is a masculine definite article.

the first:
ce melange a trois, non/nous a celui d'es esprit, a maintenant qu'en fait/contre/somthing, too quick and unclear for me.... la cohorte mystique....

this threesome, not/we (depending on where in france you are, the sound there can mean different things, accents suck in foreign languages) to the one spirit. and now we do/are against (something i can't make out)... la cohorte mystique

i skipped through the second one about 10s at a time and couldn't find any lyrics so i guess you just wanted the title for that one?

cleansing my brain with this now (accomplice is prob the best song, but i was addicted to that whole album at one point, i'd get really pissy if i didn't listen to it multiple times per day):

not that that was actively offensive, i find most music unlistenable, probably related to autism induced sensory issues. so it actually fared well in my brain for music that is not punk