• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

I know sasha from this

Everyone should know Sasha for that, still easily takes the roof off any club. Outstanding trance.

I've always most loved Sasha's Cloud Cuckoo. The Luke Chable Mix which is my all time favourite track:

Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Original Mix)

Sasha - Cloud Cuckoo (Luke Chable Mix), though:

Last edited:
Luscious techno, reminds me a bit of what you've been posting @Arnold - that D. Dan guy had me all over soulseek the other week.

Shame it's such an unclean track and was never and will never be released. :(

Dirty Bass ‎- Emotional Soundscape

Last edited:
Planet Perfecto Feat. Grace - Not over yet '99 (feat. Grace) (Breeder's It Is Now Remix)

Robert Miles - Children got me into trance coming daily from the poolside bar in Crete when I was about 8. I can remember going into HMV and asking for that remix of the X-files theme. I came out with the X-files theme.

The next time I went out I came out with Robert Miles - Children from some bro who knew what I was talking about. Tilts take though. <3

Tilt - Children (Tilt's Courtyard Mix)

Shiloh - Will U Ever Come Around (Infusion vs Gwill Morris Remix Edit)

Sasha - Haunted

As if I Missed this recent Sasha gem. Anyone who loves Bicep - Glue might love this. <3

I'm on pharmacy provided amphetamine if anyones wondering why I'm posting so fast. It's the speed, makes time go faster.

Finally settled on this. Luscious broken sounds from this guy:

Franky Wah - Radio 1 Dance Weekend | DJ Set

But ultimately psy trance is best so I'll just settle on watching Tristan dancing about being cool as out and laying down lethal relentless basslines for the gorgeous psyched up psy girls at Boom Festival.

Today?

Buju Banton--Til Shiloh

Stones--Satanic Majesties

InI and Pete Rock--Center of Attention

Franz Schubert--Winterreise

Mick Jenkins--The Water

Tool--Undertow

CHEERS😁