• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

When Witch House is done well it cannot be beaten, you know a track is amazing when it causes images to form in your mind

Nope but I have now, thanks for the tip this is great.
That the kinda stuff you play at the Summer solstice when you have to please the Karpackie gods so the cans will appear next year?

Yeh, that link is just a sampler for his new album which sounds brilliant, but there are plenty of full albums of his available on YouTube.

Proper music played by humans not fuckin computers. Watch and learn kiddies...

I spent years thinking the lead singer was a chick. How wrong I was. But I guess i'd still fuck him cos he's got nice hair...

Budgie - Breadfan ...

Proper music played by humans not fuckin computers. Watch and learn kiddies...

I spent years thinking the lead singer was a chick. How wrong I was. But I guess i'd still fuck him cos he's got nice hair...

Budgie - Breadfan ...

As if your a fan of Budgie!!??!?!?
I came to the party late I admit but the first time I heard them was on Yesterday channel on freeview, I've been quite a fan since.

Does Mrs F.U.B.A.R get her 1970's wig out & weird NHS-esque glasses & start to do her mosh on when you play them?

@F.U.B.A.R. I can see you & the missus going to see Peter green tbh & giving him 70mg of 6-APB.

I'm with you on this one, one of my personal faves too (I'll toss my dark Black Metal & Sludge attitude to one side for a second)
You can hear so much of a Black Sabbath-esque UK Heavy Metal sound to their stuff.

I'll admit it Budgie make me pull a "Screw Face" more than Grime alot of the time.

You a fan of the first Black Sabbath album?

Mrs FUBAR knows what's up when she walks in to view huge bags of speed on the floor, cans of Karpackie & hears Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well playing at 700db

'Tis one of the finest albums of all time!

Tracks like The Wizard, N.I.B. Warning & the title track Black Sabbath must have been crushing to people back in 1969.
N.I.B. is still to this day one of my most loved pieces of music, when played on a huge car subwoofer it takes your face off.

@F.U.B.A.R. if your into crushing riffs you heard the Sludge band Dopethrone before?
Their album Dark Foil is one I'd highly say to check out, all songs about MDPV, heroin & other goodies over the most heavy Neo-Sabbath riffs possible.

This is a fine example of their sound....turn this shit up LOUD & turn the subwoofer on #Crushing

Tracks like The Wizard, N.I.B. Warning & the title track Black Sabbath must have been crushing to people back in 1969.
N.I.B. is still to this day one of my most loved pieces of music, when played on a huge car subwoofer it takes your face off.

Yer not wrong there pal, I love N.I.B.

In fact, I love 'em all...