• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Both top notch mate. Especially love the Jean Ritchie track.

Her voice (Jean Ritchie) is something else, I love rolling a decent spliff & the local shop is now selling the 9% Karpackie 500ml cans for 50peach as they are out of date by 2 weeks then stick her recordings on & sit there. Yeah I am that simple in my joys of life folks.

Her voice (Jean Ritchie) is something else, I love rolling a decent spliff & the local shop is now selling the 9% Karpackie 500ml cans for 50peach as they are out of date by 2 weeks then stick her recordings on & sit there. Yeah I am that simple in my joys of life folks.

50p for a can of Karpackie? I'm coming to visit you pal... ;)

50p for a can of Karpackie? I'm coming to visit you pal... ;)

It is sssssooooo good & you have a decent spliff or a few bongs you are done in. Also it tastes decent & not like the usual tramp juice strong stuff normally tastes of.

im4io4.jpg

It is sssssooooo good & you have a decent spliff or a few bongs you are done in. Also it tastes decent & not like the usual tramp juice strong stuff normally tastes of.

im4io4.jpg

Karpackie is my juice of choice I'll have you know. My local Asian and Polish shops are having a bit of a price war with this stuff ATM.

However, the Karpackie shit's are evil