European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

11% ABV baby

Eloquent Phantom my arse; more like shite talking ghost after a couple of these

Report back friend, looks 'interersting'. I consider myself quite the authority on the subject of stout/porter...
Comes from Vietnam, and is tasty, but strong. Favour profile changes while drinking it, chocolate, fruity and coffee flavours

Comes from Vietnam, and is tasty, but strong. Favour profile changes while drinking it, chocolate, fruity and coffee flavours
The coffee notes probably wouldn't be my cup of tea, (pun fully intended lol) The term stout is somewhat misleading.. usually stouts and/or porters usually run about 4% _4.5% While euro lager(I'm in Dublin) is usually a standard 5%. If you like the hint of coffee I'd recommend beamish stout. I think that packs a punch of 4.2% I'm not a fan personally. I'm interested in the stuff your on because of the strength.

I'm a Guinness drinker, 4.2%. And as such, I'll put away twenty or thirty pints over a session. A stout that lands a jawbreaker like the one you've got interests me however. I'll order a few in.

Only one stout that even comes close to a hard smack in the cranium is Guinness foreign extra, I don't like it. It's widely available here in Ireland but caters mainly to the afro/Caribbean population here

Last edited:
I'm being a posh pisshead tonight...

Tell ya wot, this stuff is proper nice.

I'm no whisky con-a-sewer, but I recognise quality booze when I see it.

It's smooth as fuck, actually tastes nice and the effects are far superior to the cheap supermarket vodka I'm accustomed to.

It's just a shame it looks like a bottle of fuckin aftershave...

My personal creation is a sort of "wine cooler" made by mixing a box wine (currently a 5L of Franzia rose @ 11% abv) with a lemon-lime soda (e.g. Sprite, 7-UP) in roughly equal proportions, with ice cubes to taste. It goes down easily when you want a little booze in your system but don't have the stomach for beer or liquor, and of course, it's refreshing.

Birra Peroni, 6 x 660mls @ 5.1% & €3.00 a bottle - cant beat it. And it actually tastes nice.

Cant catch a buzz of anything else in terms of beer anyway (save Moretti, perhaps) - last week I bought 8 Heiniken and felt next to NOTHING from them.
Total waste of money and it tasted mank.

Guinness is going down well. Poured from vcan

Nice choice my friend. While I enjoy a Guinness, I just find it very heavy (almost like a meal) so I'd never buy 6 or 8 of them.
I'd be more likely to buy my usual few Peroni and then pick up two cans of Guinness to sip on before bed.

Nice choice my friend. While I enjoy a Guinness, I just find it very heavy (almost like a meal) so I'd never buy 6 or 8 of them.
I'd be more likely to buy my usual few Peroni and then pick up two cans of Guinness to sip on before bed.
Guinness is a pudding ale.

Birra Peroni, 6 x 660mls @ 5.1% & €3.00 a bottle - cant beat it. And it actually tastes nice.

Cant catch a buzz of anything else in terms of beer anyway (save Moretti, perhaps) - last week I bought 8 Heiniken and felt next to NOTHING from them.
Total waste of money and it tasted mank.
If it's a slap in the jaw beer I'd recommend Leffe blonde. Packs quite the punch at 6.6%. As for Moretti, it's a fine drink from the tap, but the bottles just ain't the same.