• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Haha everything about that is funny. What the fuck is it? Relaxing "nighttime tea"

Haha everything about that is funny. What the fuck is it? Relaxing "nighttime tea"
Half a gram of valerian root, 1,2 grams of chamomile and 100 mg of lavender

I usually use 4 bags. It's slightly sedating. And yes slaap lekker means good night in Dutch

A man after my own heart! I've always found that dog delivers a punch that feels greater than its 4.7% abv. I'd equate it to a 6 or 7 myself. You can't beat a freshly chilled bottle of dog by the neck. I'd even go as far to say I prefer it to Karpackie, but it's the price that puts me off.

On the rare occasions that I go to a pub, that's my drink of choice...

Apparently there was a ward on a hospital in Newcastle a long time ago called the Brown Ale ward. At the RVI I think.
Not specifically for alcoholics, particularly for alcoholics who were drinking brown ale exclusively.
The brewery here used to give it's workers 4 free bottles of broon per shift, but a lot of them used to pinch more on top.
I have it on good faith from an old bloke the worked there that when you went to the staff toilets there'd be empty bottles neatly placed on the floor and in the over flowing bins. That was before it was illegal to get pissed whilst operating heavy equipment, back in the 80s. It was mad apparently, there were a lot of staff swaggering about fucked on the dog.

What kind? Id love some flubromePAM right now. I loved that shit one it finally kicked in.

Nothing today but I'm craving now after reading this.
Friday night me and 1 mate went through
40 x 300ml ish bottles budweisers
8 x pints of stella
A crate of Sol (about 300ml bottles too, cant remember how many were in there, at least 12)
Plus i bought 4g of K but lost it along with my hat along the cycle path after a few lines because it hit me so hard after all that booze.
Took Valium and zopiclone and passed out on the sofa.
Woke up Saturday morning scored another 4g, got the train to the city to do community service, snorted 0.5g in the station toilets, 0.5g on the train.
A key at lunch
Saturday afternoon i got 8 bottles of Katy and went and IV'd the rest of my K with a little cocaine too. Then got extremely stoned.
Been in bed all day today. Drank like 5 cans of pepsi max

Could defo put down a few cold ones now. Pretty much skint though ffs also cba to get up n go shop lol

Had a bottle vodka and a couple San Miguel's drank myself sober since yesterday lol. Also had Bucky (ae)