• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

i tried some 0% beer the last 2 days and no not for me. You get the taste but not the feeling might as well just drink ice tea (which i love). So not buying those anymore..

Neotame is the safest sweetener in large circulation. Clocking at 8,000-12,000x as sweet as sugar, its the Fentanyl of sweeteners.

I had the problem that I can't be arsed to drink water, but with my big body I should drink lots of it, My solution was straightforward, "add a harmless addictive substance to water and you're set" Whats obviously addictive is tickling your sweetness receptors, especially in such a way that it doesnt affect insulin and isnt toxic. Neotame fits the bill. If you add a 10mg pinch to a liter of water, its freaking delicious, the liter is eagerly downed and that's that :)

That 10mg pinch has the sweetness of 3-5 ounces of sugar so it completely kills the sweet tooth desire.

What happens with fentanyl, that people fail to respond properly anymore to heroin because the fentastic strength of the analog, happened with sweetness for me too: My sweet tooth prefers Neotame over Sugar now, sugar has become "more boring"

Never heard of Karpackie but I might give it a go as sort of want to try as many types of booze I can before I quit for good haha 😁

I'm just on some cheap vodka an Irn bru lol

Just finished distilling 6x700ml bottles of neat spirit, finished at 74% abv. Might have a go at adding some botanicals to one turning it into a gin.

I am currently making my way through each of the flavours of the Dragon Soop’s. 9% but with more caffeine than a large redbull, pissed and wired!

@F.U.B.A.R. this karpackie is actually quite nice!! i must have drank it wrong last time. gutted i only bought the 1 now
must admit to being wary of that stuff

what if I can't pack it in?
Just finished distilling 6x700ml bottles of neat spirit, finished at 74% abv. Might have a go at adding some botanicals to one turning it into a gin.

I am currently making my way through each of the flavours of the Dragon Soop’s. 9% but with more caffeine than a large redbull, pissed and wired!
Just misread 'distilling' as 'drinking' - phew

I could have swore these used to be 9%, but turns out they were 8%, but have now been watered down to 7.5%. Piss take

Ooft dragon soop a hate them 😛 they get you so wired but

I'm currently drinking banana milkshake with phenibut dissolved inside. Used a whole teaspoon. Hope I don't just pass out...