• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

perfect-draft-jupiler-belgian-blond-52-6-litres-price-includes-deposit-2543-0-1341235591000.jpg

As not to cause too much of a thread derail...

Yups.

That's what I indirectly meant. Berlin calling.

Got any other good German film recommendations?
I've got 'manta manta', 'dab leben der anderen', 'baader-meinhof komplex', 'dab boot', 'downfall', 'die falscher', 'good bye lenin','barbara', 'die welle', 'unsere mutter unsere vater','lola rennt', 'kriegerin','deutschland 83', 'die fette jahren sind vorbei','mein fuhrer','Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo', there's another one with the dude with the bad back running a cafe/restaurant.

I'm that kinda guy ;)
Aww, thanks, big compliment :) I try to work on my English skills a lot

You already got a bunch of great movies there, what I can add is:

Der Schuh des Manitou(the shoe of the manitou) is grrreat, Wer früher stirbt ist länger tot(who dies earlier is dead longer) one of my favourites, those are in Bavarian German though, we talk much softer than Germans, but I assume you're watching subtitled or translated anyways, right?

In High German there's "Knocking on Heaven's door" - one of the best movies ever, in my opinion,
"Berlin Blues", "Die Blechtrommel"(!!), "Das Experiment"

edit: O, right, the thread: drinking water.

Aww, thanks, big compliment :) I try to work on my English skills a lot

You already got a bunch of great movies there, what I can add is:

Der Schuh des Manitou(the shoe of the manitou) is grrreat, Wer früher stirbt ist länger tot(who dies earlier is dead longer) one of my favourites, those are in Bavarian German though, we talk much softer than Germans, but I assume you're watching subtitled or translated anyways, right?

In High German there's "Knocking on Heaven's door" - one of the best movies ever, in my opinion,
"Berlin Blues", "Die Blechtrommel"(!!), "Das Experiment"

edit: O, right, the thread: drinking water.
Thanks, never subtitled defeats the purpose of watching a german film. Same with French films.

Nice!! I wanna travel now someday haha ❤️

You wanna see my view I'll try upload a picture for a laugh 😂
Just make sure to eat some Germknödel(germ means yeast, not germ) they don't serve them anywhere else in Germany, only here.

Sure :)

update on my drinking: still water.

Cool I was going to then was paranoid that someone I know may be able to uncover my identity haha. Basically a billboard, KFC and a 'scheme' which is basically a deprived area of Scotland. It's alright don't get me wrong 🤣

Ok thanks for the shout I will one day order this 😁👍

On the Stella tonight and a couple of halfs

Cool I was going to then was paranoid that someone I know may be able to uncover my identity haha. Basically a billboard, KFC and a 'scheme' which is basically a deprived area of Scotland. It's alright don't get me wrong 🤣

Ok thanks for the shout I will one day order this 😁👍

On the Stella tonight and a couple of halfs
Hey, Scotland is freaking beautiful :/

Hey, Scotland is freaking beautiful :/
It is very beautiful I love it too. Have visited north of Scotland and other places and it's gorgeous but I haven't ventured very further other than Ibiza haha. I don't have a car and can't drive the now either to get to nice places you know and I'm skint but one day 😊

Come again.... fruit tea bags?! What is this you’ve created? What is it called?

Same method as above but replace the apple juice with a full box of fruit tea bags, add in kilo of sugar and yeast, leave for a few weeks and hey presto, fruit(ish) tasting alcohol.

Same method as above but replace the apple juice with a full box of fruit tea bags, add in kilo of sugar and yeast, leave for a few weeks and hey presto, fruit(ish) tasting alcohol.

Why not just add real fruit??

I really must take up wine making again. I used to make some wicked elderberry and banana wine, but that was before I started drinking, so the wife had most of it...

I really must take up wine making again. I used to make some wicked elderberry and banana wine, but that was before I started drinking, so the wife had most of it...

Less work of sifting the dead fruit off. I’m low maintenance, join the crew old man.

Banana!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

It all sorts of very very wrong. I loath bananas. I’d rather have my leg cut off than eat one.
You're missing out on the only natural food containing tryptophan, let alone the other stuff a banana could do, no innuendo's about my banana....