• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are you craving? v "Let's get an eightball! It'll last us all weekend!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, I've had powder but around here, you can only get tar, if that, as opiates are scarce.
Lol yup in LA you can literally get anything except heroin. You have to practically place a fucking order wait for the dealer to get it, and the fucking buy it and itsgona within less than a week. When I go to NY, though, it's almost as easy it is to get as weed is here.
I used to get powder in LA (obviously came from the east coast) all the time in 2007, then the powder in SoCal disappeared sometime in 2008. I got some greeeat tar from LA earlier this year. Heroin is not uncommon in LA, just gotta know where to look for it.
Pretty much the only thing us right-coasters got on you guys. Damn, could I go for some right now.
"you guys" haha. I dont live in CA anymore :p

Keta-keta-ketamine.

My bad, I thought you were in Finland on vacation or something. If it's permanent then I be jealous. Being that it's almost 4am here and my family is gonna wake up soonish, I'd rather a benzo or hypnotic than an opiate right now. Don't wanna deal with them (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

Weed was my first love. Ive been in so much trouble over the pastg 2 years, i had only one 2 months period were I could smoke it freely. I would love a nice fat blunt right now

I want heroin, xanax, marijuana, oxycodone, oxymorphone annnnnnnnnd a Slurpee. Oh, and some more MXE... Is that really too much to ask?

I would take a big ball of tar right now. I havent had any in over a week... its really lame. fuck dallas.

I'm craving a new bag of cannabis. I want a solid indica this time; I have plenty of dank sativa such as XJ-13, Jack Herer, Green Crack, and Jack Flash. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.