• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

I'm craving stims like a bitch so I ordered some benzedrex inhalers....ha best thing I can get stimwise so better than nothin

I'm craving stims like a bitch so I ordered some benzedrex inhalers....ha best thing I can get stimwise so better than nothin

That sucks.... I could not do that... yuck

luckily I don't really have any problems getting drugs nowadays and I always have money

being apart of the "rave" scene also helps because you have a drug dealer for literally everything if you already don't have it yourself

not bragging, just amazed is all

Last edited:

My heart goes out to anyone who has to resort to Propylhexedrine to get geekin'. :(

I'm craving a strong shot of diacetylmorphine . About to make it a reality :/

Speeeeeeedball
xannie bars
Some mdma... or id be down to toss in some mda. Try it out.

a decent hit of MDMA and a dirty bitch with a bag of herb on the bedside table :D

but i gotta space mi rolls m80 8(

Alotta shit. Damn paycheck hasn't cleared because of Presidents Day. Fuck the bank and fuck Presidents and their greedy need for a holiday. You already got to run the country and fuck up things but that's not good enough. Most of you are dead and yet you insist on fucking up banking every fucking year.

A half g of ecp would do it

Fuuuuuuck even if I did grab dope if would be shit tar I'm sure, why is the left coast so behind?

I'm craving benzos 24/7 and they destroyed about six years of my life and left me a mess, 3 years of 80 -150mg daily at the end, another 3 years coming of them. Sober from them 2months now, I've just swapped it for opiates as I prefer that withdrawals to benzos wd. I don't think I can stay of using something I've been an addictive and obsessed by things person my whole life. Don't know what to do

I don't know! Maybe. Tar is not an attractive name and it is hard to imagine it being more pure, though it's certainly possible. I like sniffing dope over smoking it too... And I know you can sniff tar. Geez Louise man, its just the name I guess. Black tar. Even cigarettes are better at marketing themselves/ masking their danger.

Tar is just good to smoke. I like smoking dope! Probably not a good thing but there you have it...haven't really done it in a good while anyway (can't afford it)

Some tar is really good, too. I live in the middle of nowhere but even we get fire tar on occasion, direct from the fresh coast (Seattle, LA, etc)

With powder I just feel like I need to load up a fat shot and I figure that's probably worse for me than smoking. Tar is definitely a pain in the ass in some ways, though. It's a real pain to handle and part out, that shit gets on everything & sometimes people package it in really stupid ways.