• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphine Ampoules (oxy or heroin would be good anyway, but didn't try the last two never, but do the trick anyway, eh?)
and
Ketamine

some Valium or Midazolam Ampoules maybe.... but i prefer the two first.

Yesterday was speed-full..

Last edited:
Heroin indeed. Always craving H. And dreaming a lot about it.

Only craving I have mostly is any type of opiate as I'm closest to using it last year
Sometimes though I crave cocaine when I'm having rebound lethargy from opiate use still, although it's lifting indeed.

Usually my craving is most about opiates, including meds if there're on my radar.
Coke is easier to score. But you need to re dose it quite often.
I think I became more selective on what I wish for. I have noticed that each time this happens it takes only 20-30 minutes to stop.

Last edited:
want to take some valium but i don't want to become addicted and have rebound anxiety of something like that, I took it almost everyday last week (6/9 days). I feel it kind of more mentally addictive than alprazolam.

I also want some weed but i'm almost dry till later this week.

Flunitrazepam + Ketamayneeeeeeeeee.
Other choice, Speedbawl + 60mg Klonopin.

So I'm taking like 20-40mg of Amphet.Salts a day...For the past 5 months now... It has helped me stay off the streets scoring bags and shit, So I'm grateful for that...But then every night I take 5-10mg of Valium/Nitrazepam and drink a six pack of beer. My meds are regulated so I have to abstain for days and save up to have a binge/recreational dose. I can't really complain, I prefer doing this than being stoned out all day and hazy.

Anyway, what I really crave is some MDMA. Have not done it since like 2012...and the last time I got molly, the guy who gave it to me admitted to me it was 6-apb or some shit. So yeah I really crave some L or X

More alcohol, etizolam and if it were possible meth. Just going to consume plenty of alcohol & etiz until I feel no more.

A model to fuck. Not too skinny, but petite for sure.

I've actually been told being normal is a big help for that (dating a model actually, as long as you can deal with their shit).

... Relief. Idk. Lots of H? Maybe like 5g to be guaranteed good for a week.

Only the Holiest of K-holes!! :D lol

~Verri
Hahahahahahaha xD is it odd I prefer to M-hole, rather than K-hole? Insufflation, I'll take the kay, but IV or IM, MxE is my choice.
--
OT; For my goddamn Flubromazolam and MxE to be in my hands.. So I can over indulge.

Status
Not open for further replies.