• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to be at the beach with a tab on my tongue and a big bag of weed.

I could also go for some codeine right now but i'm feeling too lazy to go get them and then do a cwe

Temazepam without a doubt... that hypnotic relaxation would really hit the spot right now.

32 mg Dillies IV, and a couple of valium. Or 1g heroin and nothing else (a nice strawberry cake for later)

MDMA&LSD and DMT but i'm gonna smoke some today

Just talked with a couple of friends who are extremely fucked up on a tropical beach, gotta say I can't wait for the summer break.

A speedball would go great with my shitty flu and sore throat right now!!

Though I feel it's overrated, 300mg Temazepam + .4 Blaq (Add da caine, of course)

My fucking flubrojmazolam to arrive.. Since my scale doesn't weigh MCG's, and it shall be a lump sum of raw, unadulterated powder.. This shall be interesting. Anyone have a scale recommendation? The one I own is for zips / lb's, namely. I can do MG, of course.. But that doesn't do me much good, as I do not plan on making a pG solution. Cannot wait to kayholeeeee, ugh. I'm going to try a D-Amp + Kay combo, seems like I'll be free flowing some amazing ideas. (If I keep the doses proper ;))

Fentanyl, Vodka, Flunitrazepam, Cocaine, Meth.
Preferably all at once.
And a cigar.

Fentanyl, Vodka, Flunitrazepam, Cocaine, Meth.
Preferably all at once.
And a cigar.
Take out ze meff, and count me in! If we don't die, or end up in County jail, goddamn, what a glorious day that would be. Any stogie aside a Cuban, so overrated.

Craving Dilaudid like a mofo.

gah it's almost been a month. what do? ._.

~Verri

Status
Not open for further replies.