• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. CORNUCOPIA (of drugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A joint would be nice right about now.

Got one, but I can't smoke right now. And I don't feel like popping pills to relax.

Ketamine, money, LSD, more wax, and sex. All I have at the moment is wax, so that'll have to do.

I'm not craving anything, I've got some bomb wax and am already feeling the bupe. Things are good.

Been craving weed and Oxycodone for days... A friend of mine gave me a small bowls worth earlier and it got me fried for a good hour or so and tomorrow I get to re up on my oxy's... been waiting for what seems forever, can't wait.

Oxycodone or ketamine NOW! I need something to numb my tooth ache.. Because wtf this shit hurts. (Went to dentist earlier today.)

Last edited:
^Feel, been at the dentist a lot recently, as soon as I get out of the office, I burst out in pain.

@OT: Ketamine and money.

At the pharmacist right now waiting for my Roxicodone and I tell you this is painful waiting! I want them now!

Gotta relax... Could really go for a nice Sativa strain as well...

^Feel, been at the dentist a lot recently, as soon as I get out of the office, I burst out in pain.

@OT: Ketamine and money.

It's horrible. Toothaches hurt so fucking much. Atleast she gave me an ibuprofen script, lol.
Still hurts alot but it's a little better now. I can't tell if it's the pentazocine or just the pain decreasing. Tomorrow morning I'll know! I'm not gonna walk around in this much pain for 2 weeks, that's for sure. (In 2 weeks is when I have my next appointment.)

OT: craving ketamine for ultimate pain relief.. And the high ofcourse, lol.

im like about to make a new thread of this

hope im not tooo early on this uptake

craving alcohol...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.