• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a craving but want to vaporize the rest of the DMT i have and successfully breakthrough. Kind of build a machine yesterday but couldn't burn all the shit away off the steel whool because i lacked a proper flame lol, i havent had the opportunity to do it from a bong either and it seems no store here carries oil burners.
Dammit i'm short on materials. :|

Craving Morphine like I've never craved it before. Just to end this pain.

A gallon of liquid codeine.
I don't get high from codeine pills but the liquid is so warm and fuzzy

Just got a few hydrocodone 10/325 today. I really wanna take them but I'm waiting til later tonight. Should be a good night. =D

A fat rock of brown, that beautiful puddle running down the foil and the delicious taste of vinegar...
Warmth creeping up my spine and a cig, would be just perfect.

Everybody wants their heroin 8)

I could go for some ketamine, not to do right now but i've been wanting to try it.

I don't want heroin, sub maintenance works such a great trick. Want I am craving however is the dankest MXE there ever was.

Half a g of some fire tar heroin to smoke on would be dandy or a high dose of oral Morphine. some Promethazine would be nice to throw on top of the H or Morphine to.

Oh yeah some hash would be dandy as well or some strong hash edibles.

If I wasn't sick I could go for some Ketamine or top quality MXE.

East coast powder heroin!

Word. That's one of the reasons I don't do heroin anymore, cause no powder over here really unless you have a seriously badass connect, like russian mobster-type guys. It's all nasty tar that I have to shoot to make it worth the money, and I've sworn off the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.