• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of amphet mixed with a little bit of dilaudid, one of my favorite combos from days past

Omg lol but it was so misspelled I thought it was a homophobic slur. Lmao.
Hahahahahahaha, yes it was but I thought a Q sounded right! @STH.. You lucky bastard! I want some dilliessssss, or m-done.. Or dope! I only have meh Dexedrine n Benzos ='[

I'm likely going to keep saying the same shit.. A fatass speedball and Xanax. If I hadn't taken diph to sleep, LSD + Dope.

^Be prepared to go psychotic for a bit hahaha. Pyrovalerones are infamous for psychosis.

LSD + Dope.

This sounds soooo nice right now. I want some strong opioids for the end of my LSD trip next week. Morphine or oxy would be fucking primeee. =D

IV dope at the PEAK of some prime MDxx.. Too good. Ahhhh, I just want to be fucking opiated. But, I'm doing good so I don't necessarily WANT to mess up, but if dope entered my vein right now, I wouldn't complain :)

Iv been wanting to trip lately. Would like some Acetylpsilocin+Ketamine, I'll even settle on the 2cp iv been sitting on for months if I had the time to do a trip like that. Maybe throw some nitrous in there to.

Iv been wanting to trip lately. Would like some Acetylpsilocin+Ketamine, I'll even settle on the 2cp iv been sitting on for months if I had the time to do a trip like that. Maybe throw some nitrous in there to.
Done it before? Hope your scale is very accurate, that shit burns like sulfuric acid, nearly insta-peak, and projectile vomiting. I recall doing 16mg with 2 other friends (Couldn't ask for better people to trip with) Friend #1 (His apt) in the restroom projectiling, I have my head in the sink doing the same, friend #3 is off the goddamn patio just going for it. Was amusing at the time till his roommate stopped him. Friend #1 comes out of the bathroom 5 min later, blood shot eyes, dinner plate pupils, first thing and only thing he says.. "I'm tripping balls" went on his patio to smoke a cig, he's sitting in the corner (I guess he knew he would puke again) doesn't smoke, just turns his head n heaves a lot. After that, soooooooo much fun.. Awful comedown, have bzd's / dope..

Status
Not open for further replies.