• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I?ve been really craving a good speedball for the longest time, but I haven?t been able to grab anything more than just the H I need for the time being. Once I?m able to grab both H and white, I?ll be very very happy like a child on Christmas!

Some codeine, dhc and weed im so fucking stressed about shit and just happen to be broke and no drugs to take..yay

I'm gonna hide inside of a giant box and when the thieves try andsteal me I will pop out the box and stomp the shit out of them.

I wouldnt say no to a nice like of meth right now, works dragging and I have to wait till tomorrow to eat my LSD..................eh

Pussy. All my other needs are met. Come on universe! I've even been talking to this chick I used to see, we'll see if she comes through..

Done a lot of speed in the past 24hrs. Definitely wouldn’t mind some type of opiate/opioid some Oxy, morphine or methadone would be preferable but I’d settle for about any of em (except H only done it like once and threw the rest away cause I knew I’d get hooked really easy.)

Craving the high quality heroin and cocaine I’ll be picking up this weekend for my favorite all-techno rave, which I’m also craving. I’ve become fond of going to techno shows on a combination of alcohol, heroin and cocaine. The dope weirdly prevents me from getting too tired. The coke will eventually stop working, and the booze will tire me out, but if i alternate the three I can dance until sunrise!

I could go for some good MDMA right now.

Empathy is hot right now. It's what we need to rise to the top. I need to leverage it, as well as charm the living fuck out of my bosses so I get that quarter dollar raise.